'25 TN OG Warren Nolen

His name is right there in the tweet posted, and yet his name is still misspelled. N_O_L_E_N.

This class is four years away from signing and hopefully Tennessee reels these three guys in.

He is 6-2 and 260 as an incoming freshman. Has an offer from Georgia and Michigan already. Supposed to be an elite iOL in his class.
He talking about the youngest brother Waylan a 27', your talking about Warren the 25' cruit. Both young but playing ball already and has that thoroughbred genetics.

His brother is going down there for college lol. Sounds like Madden is going to do the same thing when Nico comes here

Not even what I’m talking about. Family walked in and asked how much your giving us. Hand out all the time. Nico and Bryce young and the like are not the same. Think Jay Hardy with Nolen.

Not even what I’m talking about. Family walked in and asked how much your giving us. Hand out all the time. Nico and Bryce young and the like are not the same. Think Jay Hardy with Nolen.
What’s wrong with that? Would you take a job offer from (x business) for less money than you got offered from (y business) to do the same job?

Reactions: irish1485
If he just wanted the easy way out, he wouldn't be transferring to a school in Texas that is in their highest classification and plays some of the best comp in Texas. Oh yeah they start the season against the defending state champs in the highest classification too

If he just wanted the easy way out, he wouldn't be transferring to a school in Texas that is in their highest classification and plays some of the best comp in Texas. Oh yeah they start the season against the defending state champs in the highest classification too
So the FAMILY identifies as "he"? Or is he going along with the family cuz that's where they're moving?

VN Store

Back