‘23 VA SG Davin Cosby Jr.

If Mashack plays this year and doesn't produce, you don't think they will recruit over him. How many left last 3 years producing elsewhere at least 3 i know of.

If Mashack plays this year and doesn't produce, you don't think they will recruit over him. How many left last 3 years producing elsewhere at least 3 i know of.
Then just say Mashack, that’s an arguable point. Still, he played behind experience and talent. Wasn’t about to supplant JJJ or Santi.

Jefferson is the same type of recruit as Cosby. Can’t just go on one report by TB over the summer

Jefferson is my 🦒 for this year. My favorite recruit besides the big dogs like KC and Phillips. Jefferson is an elite athlete that can jump out of the gym, could be a lockdown defender if he commits to it and that equals playing time with Barnes

Jefferson is my 🦒 for this year. My favorite recruit besides the big dogs like KC and Phillips. Jefferson is an elite athlete that can jump out of the gym, could be a lockdown defender if he commits to it and that equals playing time with Barnes

I didn't realize that The Dog would have a new giraffe every year! Jonas may be offended though.

Something has had to happen recently for our staff to cool on him if we’re not in his Top 4.

Interesting, no Vols…

What the hell happened bTo ? I thought Cosby was almost a done deal, maybe Cosby and Dilione don't really like each other, maybe Cosby got caught trying to roofie Dilione's girlfriend ? Just a joke, you all. But, I find UT being left out of the top 4, strange. Maybe Cosby knocks all the hats off the table and grabs a Vols hat out of the crowd, that would be cool, if you are a Vols' fan

VN Store

Back