‘23 PA SF Justin Edwards

Hell I’d be embarrassed too losing in the first round to a 16 seed with the National Player of the Year on my team.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
The average Kentucky fan can only remember 3-4 months back. The reason why is still an open question, but scientists think it’s likely an evolutionary adaptation to avoid depression stemming from annual losses.
I really haven’t been here since before March.. I was here after Kentucky destroyed Tennessee by thirty and Tennessee fans were freaking out and I was telling y’all it was a freak accident game and y’all would probably beat us the next time around which actually happened. Just had to have a little fun not here to bash the vols!

I really haven’t been here since before March.. I was here after Kentucky destroyed Tennessee by thirty and Tennessee fans were freaking out and I was telling y’all it was a freak accident game and y’all would probably beat us the next time around which actually happened. Just had to have a little fun not here to bash the vols!
We can't lie. We enjoy the banter as much as any other delusional fanbases do. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't true haha. What good are rivalries if you don't poke at the other one from time to time.

Yessir. I wonder if he has any regrets going to the Kitty Kats?
I still think it's fair to question how much more impactful he'd have been at Tennessee than he has been at UK. He feels a lot like Julian Phillips to me. Similar statistical output, size, and demeanor. In other words, not so sure he really made a bad choice for himself. He is getting a lot more attention at UK, locally and nationally just because of their brand and Cal's NBA connections.

Do wonder if maybe he thinks about transferring instead of going the draft route. It is somewhat of a weak draft, so he will probably be better off taking his chances in the draft unless he gets horrible feedback in the draft process.

If he does enter the portal, would Tennessee reach out?

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back