‘23 PA SF Justin Edwards

The average Kentucky fan can only remember 3-4 months back. The reason why is still an open question, but scientists think it’s likely an evolutionary adaptation to avoid depression stemming from annual losses.
I really haven’t been here since before March.. I was here after Kentucky destroyed Tennessee by thirty and Tennessee fans were freaking out and I was telling y’all it was a freak accident game and y’all would probably beat us the next time around which actually happened. Just had to have a little fun not here to bash the vols!

I really haven’t been here since before March.. I was here after Kentucky destroyed Tennessee by thirty and Tennessee fans were freaking out and I was telling y’all it was a freak accident game and y’all would probably beat us the next time around which actually happened. Just had to have a little fun not here to bash the vols!
We can't lie. We enjoy the banter as much as any other delusional fanbases do. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't true haha. What good are rivalries if you don't poke at the other one from time to time.

VN Store