‘23 NC SG Freddie Dilione (Tennessee commit)

Someone help me out... when's the last time that we had someone that could create their own shot like this and could stop on a dime and score off the dribble like this? I mean his mid range game is lethal. He has some crazy handles.

Someone help me out... when's the last time that we had someone that could create their own shot like this and could stop on a dime and score off the dribble like this? I mean his mid range game is lethal. He has some crazy handles.

I don't know if we've had a player this crafty since the Pearl days. Chandler was just as efficient in terms of finding his own shot but relied on his quickness more so than ball handling.

From last night…

As a coach that spends a lot of time focusing on small skill details like pace, I love watching him play. His pace that he plays with as a ballhandler is so good. A defender has a hard time getting a read on his movements because his pace is constantly changing. And it doesn't always have to be from superfast to superslow. Even just subtle changes in pace make him so effective with the ball. Defenders are indecisive and off-balance. That part of his game really stands out.

With the ACC/SEC Challenge coming up in the future, I think Barnes and his staff might recruit Virginia more.

More fluid IMO but I can see it some
I'm seeing Shai Gilgeous-alexander just because of how smoothly he moves. Doesn't look to be a super explosive athlete, but gets to wherever he wants to whenever he wants to on the court and has an effective stroke from deep.

VN Store

Back