‘23 KS SG Cameron Carr (Tennessee commit)

Ttucke11

BOOM! Great class, 2 good sized CGs and 2 bigs. We done or leaving a spot free for transfers?
We are still going to have quite a few spots to fill whether HS or Transfer right? We have 1 open now plus Uros, ON, JJJ, Vescovi, Key, and likely Phillips. That's 7. Should have 3 more scholarships available for next year left.

bleedingTNorange

We are still going to have quite a few spots to fill whether HS or Transfer right? We have 1 open now plus Uros, ON, JJJ, Vescovi, Key, and likely Phillips. That's 7. Should have 3 more scholarships available for next year left.
Not sure Phillips is a sure fire one and done, and a decent chance 1 of Nkahmoua/Plav elect to return for another year…worst case yes, 3 spots, but it’s also possible it could be those 4 and done. I’ll say split the difference is mostly likely and we add 1-2 more max.

Ttucke11

Not sure Phillips is a sure fire one and done, and a decent chance 1 of Nkahmoua/Plav elect to return for another year…worst case yes, 3 spots, but it’s also possible it could be those 4 and done. I’ll say split the difference is mostly likely and we add 1-2 more max.
I just never know with the potential 1 and dones. Didn't think any of Keon, Jaden, or KC were ready, but it didn't matter. Phillips at least looks more like a NBA player than any of them, but obviously only seen a little of his game so far.

bleedingTNorange

I just never know with the potential 1 and dones. Didn't think any of Keon, Jaden, or KC were ready, but it didn't matter. Phillips at least looks more like a NBA player than any of them, but obviously only seen a little of his game so far.
Those 3 guys seemed to be consens preseason projected 1st rounders, Phillips I’ve seen some have him there but not nearly as many as those others had. Like I said even if he goes though Nkahmoua and/or Plav could elect to return.

VN Store