‘22 TN SF Brandon Miller

Maybin was a bad dude. Watched him dunk all over my brother's team in high school.

Marion and Hassell on the same team was crazy.

Saw both those teams (Clarksville teams?) play several years ago in the state tourney. Hassell and Maybin were the stars of the games I saw.

Brandon Miller has taken four official visits so far to Tennessee, Tennessee State, Kentucky and Alabama. Florida and Kansas will both receive visits at some point, although dates have not been set. Miller also said he wants to “go back and see Alabama and Tennessee, and maybe Kentucky.”

Tennessee
“I thought the visit was great,” Brandon Miller said. “They have one of the best entrances I’ve seen. They had us drive in the arena with the Rocky Top song playing. So I thought that was pretty cool. Just to drive in an arena, because who’s driving in an arena?

“I think we should go back (to Knoxville). Because when we went, it was on a Wednesday and there wasn’t really anything to do. I think we need to go back and see the environment during a football game or something. I think it’s a good program. They have Rick Barnes. He’s a good guy, a good guy to be around, even outside of basketball. He jokes and laughs with his players, and I like that kind of vibe with coaches like that.”
j.tipton

Not to read too much into 1 article but he clearly has much more to say about Tennessee than any other school, and Kentucky who many have thought could be the leader he didn’t have much to say about at all really.

I know it’s not the same position, just saying that if we do lose out on Wallace a commitment from Miller would go a long way to nullifying that sting, especially since we’re battling UK for him.

I know it’s not the same position, just saying that if we do lose out on Wallace a commitment from Miller would go a long way to nullifying that sting, especially since we’re battling UK for him.
Wallace is a unicorn on the wing. He has handles like a guard and can shoot from the perimeter, as well. I think Bama and the pros are our biggest competition, and have felt that way for some time.

CatsIllustrated - Kentucky still recruiting Brandon Miller aggressively

Says he will visit Florida & Kansas since they’ve not seen those schools, will revisit Tennessee & possibly Kentucky and maybe 1 other school…at that point they’ll likely trim to a Top 3…targeting a November decision and to sign early.

The bolded is interesting as previously it had been thought he would wait until spring…will have to be one to watch though as he could sign in the fall and still do the pro route come spring.

CatsIllustrated - Kentucky still recruiting Brandon Miller aggressively

Says he will visit Florida & Kansas since they’ve not seen those schools, will revisit Tennessee & possibly Kentucky and maybe 1 other school…at that point they’ll likely trim to a Top 3…targeting a November decision and to sign early.

The bolded is interesting as previously it had been thought he would wait until spring…will have to be one to watch though as he could sign in the fall and still do the pro route come spring.
That is interesting. The real interesting thing will be if we were to land him, do we continue pursuing other SF/wings, because even if he commits and signs, I think one of those pro leagues is still a big threat with him.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back