‘22 NC CG Jalen Hood-Schifino

I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.
Those in glass houses…

Last edited:
I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.

Why so aggressive, Karen?

Other than tho
Speaking as a teacher, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, I see the grammar police are on the prowl. Other than the two minor
mistakes, It looks like a well-written tweet to me. I get it, you just want something
to bitch about. Read your daily newspapers and get back to me.

This would appear to be fairly low on the priority list of grammatical atrocities that are commonplace

Ok, for real....am I crazy, or are there indeed NO grammatical mistakes regarding me vs I in the tweet? Is there something I don't know about?

Don't mess with me TGO. I left a pretty scathing response a few posts up that has since been edited. The premise of the scathing post was that there were no errors.

Am I an idiot? It's very possible.

I could care less. I like to say could instead of couldn’t to see who gets triggered. Or is it “whom”?

Do you have a timeframe in mind for making your college decision?

Hood-Schifino: “That’s still kind of down the road. Like I said, after the live periods, I think I’ll cut my list. I’m not sure on a decision timetable, but whenever I feel it, that’s probably when I’ll commit.”

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Do you have a timeframe in mind for making your college decision?

Hood-Schifino: “That’s still kind of down the road. Like I said, after the live periods, I think I’ll cut my list. I’m not sure on a decision timetable, but whenever I feel it, that’s probably when I’ll commit.”
Did he name any schools or just talking about Indiana?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
He might cut his list after peach jam. What he said about Indiana was pretty standard.

Indiana board thinks it’s IU, UT, Kansas, and Georgetown in the final. Florida trying to get in
VQ said it is a UT-Georgetown race but that was a minute ago. He is really, really good so I expect a ton of schools to start showing heavy interest now tho

Reactions: ricepatty
I think he won't make a decision for some time. Mentioned that he might try to visit schools that are just now reaching out this fall.
Same. His team has only played twice in the Peach Jam but he has balled out in both games. He is one of my favorite players in the 22 class that I have watched

VN Store

Back