‘21 France SG Quentin Diboundje Eyobo

Is he in this team playing Chandler right now? Imo haven’t seen him play in 3rd Qtr. Not sure about first half as didn’t realize he was listed as being in this team.

Is he in this team playing Chandler right now? Imo haven’t seen him play in 3rd Qtr. Not sure about first half as didn’t realize he was listed as being in this team.
QDE plays for the post-grad team, not the HS team. He’s not in this game.

A little thinner than Yves was coming in but with a better shot. Think he has a lot of similarities to Yves though. Dude is one heck of an athlete

Reactions: cncchris33
Dunks are all fine and well, but in all honesty, we need shooters and bigs. Another skinny athletic type that's going to take 2-3 years to develop? I'm hoping we can find more needed and immediate help. No offense to the kid.

He shot over 40% from three

Reactions: Helton1
I'm going to go look at his film again, but I think he can help us immediately. I think of Mashack as more of a JJJ type, who will do a lot of things, but may not be the biggest scorer in the world, but I agree eyo will be an athlete like Yves - no, not really LIKE Yves - and will adjust well to the speed of the game, once he gets some practice under his belt. I'm expecting him to be a better scorer than Pons ever was.

A little thinner than Yves was coming in but with a better shot. Think he has a lot of similarities to Yves though. Dude is one heck of an athlete
For comparison he’s 6-6 183 and Yves is currently 6-6 215 according to UT.

Have we heard anything about Pons? Is he going to the draft or trying overseas?

This guy has no tenacity. Zero. Not sure how this commitment helps next years team that loses any toughness it might have had last year. Barnes is losing it.

VN Store

Back