‘20 NC SG Jaden Springer (UT commit 10/23/19)

Does anyone get more worried the longer this draws out or is it just me? If he was a Tennessee lock then I feel like he would have already committed long by now. The whole ESPN having the video but not playing it is kinda sketchy to me honestly, I don't know I could be looking too much into it but the longer there is no announcement, the longer I think Michigan has a chance especially with Isaiah Todd committing.

Does anyone get more worried the longer this draws out or is it just me? If he was a Tennessee lock then I feel like he would have already committed long by now. The whole ESPN having the video but not playing it is kinda sketchy to me honestly, I don't know I could be looking too much into it but the longer there is no announcement, the longer I think Michigan has a chance especially with Isaiah Todd committing.
Just you.

That does happen on the football side quite a bit but there usually isn't more than a few days between the filming of the video and when it's aired. If we don't hear something by Friday, then it's probably more misinformation.

Reactions: Willy14
The article author's bio:

"Lifelong Tennessee fan so I’m used to the disappointment. My first dream was to suit up for the Vols on the basketball court, but being a 5’8 kid from Knoxville held me back severely. Now I’m stuck here with you guys, covering the Vols. For better or worse!"

Call me skeptical.

Be better? How soft are we? There is nothing wrong with a little sass here and there. The Springer thread is literally two threads below this one. He clearly didn't even spend 5 seconds looking to see if someone might have asked this question already.

Thats it we are all triggered now............everyone to your safe spaces!!!! Vamanos!!!

12t7vq.jpg

Reactions: walkenvol
Thats it we are all triggered now............everyone to your safe spaces!!!! Vamanos!!!

12t7vq.jpg
Oh there's a reason...false offense is a very effective tool for leading "un-intelligent" folks around like a hog with a nose ring. Next thing on the horizon is a push to allow people to marry their dogs and cats. We have literally lost our minds haven't we? :eek::eek:

Oh there's a reason...false offense is a very effective tool for leading "un-intelligent" folks around like a hog with a nose ring. Next thing on the horizon is a push to allow people to marry their dogs and cats. We have literally lost our minds haven't we? :eek::eek:

Got to agree. Even Christ said we are like sheep, easily led astray. (Granted he was talking about sin, but you get the point) And the dumbing down of our younger generation, lack of personal responsibility. coupled with dependency on our govt? We are doomed for sure. Look at all the societies that no longer exist because they collapsed from within. History is bound to repeat itself I guess.

Reactions: tennrich1
Guessing the ESPN producers in charge of the decision to air this announcement are either Memphis or Michigan grads...
Well, be fair. If they had had a national Vols game on their network on Saturday and if all their time wasn't necessarily used up by showing their reporters smoking cigars, they prolly would've run it.

VN Store

Back