‘20 NC SG Jaden Springer (UT commit 10/23/19)

Seriously, stop it. You two are arguing like 11 year olds, at this point. You’re both dug in too far that you’ll never convince one another they were wrong and you were right. So, just quit.

The difference being I quoted posts of Bruin’s where he is flat out wrong, if he wants to try and go back and claim “well what I really meant was” then whatever, but it’s pretty clear he was wrong.

@bleedingTNorange since you are having such a hard time with lying and such let me help you.

You need to just say that that we weren’t going to sing both Springer and Hayes with or without Bailey.

That is an answer that can’t be confirmed or denied.

Take my advice because it’s your only way to wiggle out of this

The difference being I quoted posts of Bruin’s where he is flat out wrong, if he wants to try and go back and claim “well what I really meant was” then whatever, but it’s pretty clear he was wrong.
But you’ll never convince him that you believe he’s wrong, so it doesn’t matter. You have spent 4 pages bickering back and forth and you’ve gotten nowhere except to piss off anyone who came looking for actual Jaden Springer info. We get it. You think he’s wrong. He thinks you’re wrong/lying. Let that be the end of it and just stop responding.

Seriously, stop it. You two are arguing like 11 year olds, at this point. You’re both dug in too far that you’ll never convince one another they were wrong and you were right. So, just quit.
Gotta know the players if you comment on a game. 😏

But you’ll never convince him that you believe he’s wrong, so it doesn’t matter. You have spent 4 pages bickering back and forth and you’ve gotten nowhere except to piss off anyone who came looking for actual Jaden Springer info. We get it. You think he’s wrong. He thinks you’re wrong/lying. Let that be the end of it and just stop responding.

@bleedingTNorange doesn’t think I am wrong. He’s not that dumb. He’s knows Hayes having his visit canceled by the staff proves him wrong he is just not going to admit it. He’s a smart guy that knows right from wrong but just willing to lie to keep from admitting he’s wrong

Last edited:
this. Let’s move on. Thanks.

When’s he announce?
It has been mildly hinted that it could come as soon as next week. After this weekend, he will have OV’d all of his top three schools, and he has said he wants to make a relatively quick decision. Many assume that won’t come until after his OV to Tennessee in October, but they fail to remember he has already once OV’d to Tennessee this past spring. I am of the thought that his mind is already 99% made up and that this weekend visit to Memphis is a “just to make sure” visit. Memphis will have to blow him away this weekend, IMO.

Not saying that won’t happen, but I also won’t be shocked if by Wednesday of next week, he isn’t announcing a commitment to Tennessee.

It has been mildly hinted that it could come as soon as next week. After this weekend, he will have OV’d all of his top three schools, and he has said he wants to make a relatively quick decision. Many assume that won’t come until after his OV to Tennessee in October, but they fail to remember he has already once OV’d to Tennessee this past spring. I am of the thought that his mind is already 99% made up and that this weekend visit to Memphis is a “just to make sure” visit. Memphis will have to blow him away this weekend, IMO.

Not saying that won’t happen, but I also won’t be shocked if by Wednesday of next week, he isn’t announcing a commitment to Tennessee.

The buzz around all this makes it seem like you are right but it would make more sense to come after his visit to Me.

Either way it’s a heck of a position to be in

MF'ing done deal. Walker, Keon, Springer and please God, PJ Hall. Top 3 class for a top 3 paid coach and the greatest class in UT history, probably with or without PJ. But, if we get PJ, man, the Fantastic 4 ! JJJ, seniors, Pons, JJ and Fulk. ORN, Gaines, Plavsic and Pember in their 2nd year in the program. Kent, a 4 year kid in the program, too. Add that Fantastic 4 and UT may have that first Final 4 team. Guards win championships in college basketball and we will be loaded at guard. Don't think I forgot about Bailey, because I expect him to be the team leader in 3's, hopefully with Keon, Kent and Pember being right behind Bailey in 3's. What's that chorus in that Timbuk 3, 80's song, "future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" ?

Anthony Davis would argue that he was the reason Ky won their last championship and it wasn’t the guards. Just sayin...

As soon as Bruin admits he is wrong. So.....soon?

Let the commitment commence!!!

I was dead wrong on rick Barnes. For an entire year I thought he was washed up and the game had passed him by. I hated the way he talked about his players in the media and I would have bet and lost a lot of money he would never get it done here. I was dead wrong!

3a7lsm.jpg

Let the commitment commence!!!

I was dead wrong on rick Barnes. For an entire year I thought he was washed up and the game had passed him by. I hated the way he talked about his players in the media and I would have bet and lost a lot of money he would never get it done here. I was dead wrong!
Still remains to be seen if he can make the better recruiting translate to the post season. Had the recruits at Texas. Here's hoping he's saved his BEST for last.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92

VN Store

Back