‘16 GA LB Bryson Armstrong (Kennesaw State Transfer)

He overcomes his lack of physical attributes and melanin by being a hard worker, disciplined, and a student of the game.
I'm sure this is true. I just don't think you can underestimate how beat up he will get week in and week out in the SEC.

At his age he only has 2-3 good years left, he is already 23
Then how do NFL players make it for a decade plus at his size? That would put them in their 30’s.. this is an idiotic take. Avg age of the NFL is 26. The avg age of retirement being mid early 30’s. Last I checked that’s guys playing a lot more physical and fast game in the nfl than any college conference so how you can state he has 2-3 years left since he’s 23 is detarded... yes I misspelled the word, it’s a rickyism.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
He would immediately start at Star or Nickel for us. Not sure what kind of defense we’ll be running.

Sorry, but do we just think the guy is handsome or something, or is there actual discussion of him coming here?

Otherwise why are we swooning over some FCS guy entering the portal?

I'm sure this is true. I just don't think you can underestimate how beat up he will get week in and week out in the SEC.

Very good LBs have something in common, and that's excellent instincts and the ability to evade blockers. If you get locked up with a blocker then you are probably beat anyway. There's a role for him here. There's certainly some risks but if we have open scholarships then I say why not if it's possible.

Sorry, but do we just think the guy is handsome or something, or is there actual discussion of him coming here?

Otherwise why are we swooning over some FCS guy entering the portal?
Jabril Cox had worse stats coming out of NDSU when he transferred to LSU and he went in the 3rd round in the draft last week.

Darius Leonard (who played at South Carolina State) was 6’1 210 coming out of college.. he’s went 2nd round and is now arguably the best ILB in the NFL

Jabril Cox had worse stats coming out of NDSU when he transferred to LSU and he went in the 3rd round in the draft last week.

Darius Leonard (who played at South Carolina State) was 6’1 210 coming out of college.. he’s went 2nd round and is now arguably the best ILB in the NFL

I’m sure the kid is a good player, but has he even expressed any interest here?

VN Store

Back