‘I Thirst’ — Would You Offer Him a Drink?

So as long as you support it in your heart and soul without actually doing anything to help the people you so passionately care about, that is the very definition of compassion and decency. With that kind of help, who needs charities? Your definition of help is electing politicians who throw around welfare checks and empty promises

I don't support welfare. You're making bad assumptions.

christ-on-the-cross-carl-bloch.jpg

You don’t support the government helping them and you don’t feel the need to help them. With friends like you supporting them, who needs enemies?

What did I say about bad assumptions? That's all you got. I literally spent 2 years of my life volunteering helping immigrants. All I said was I haven't gone to the border to hand out water and you make the illogical leap to say I don’t help them at all.

And even if I hadn't lifted a finger to help, that's still better than being hateful.

I'm sure absolutely being wrong twice is not going to change your behavior, nor dissuade idiots from liking your erroneous trolling

What did I say about bad assumptions? That's all you got. I literally spent 2 years of my life volunteering helping immigrants. All I said was I haven't gone to the border to hand out water and you make the illogical leap to say I don’t help them at all.

And even if I hadn't lifted a finger to help, that's still better than being hateful.

I'm sure absolutely being wrong twice is not going to change your behavior, nor dissuade idiots from liking your erroneous trolling

I am not wrong and you didn’t spend two years of your life “helping immigrants”.

I dont think God or Jesus cares about imaginary lines on a map between countries. Only republicans are obsessed with that and most republicans aren't real Christians anyway these days

I dont think God or Jesus cares about imaginary lines on a map between countries. Only republicans are obsessed with that and most republicans aren't real Christians anyway these days
No. Lines are drawn by warring kingdoms. Today's maps are mostly from the British Empire.

But, most importantly,

Happy Easter!!!!

e2e9b6bc43443ef801506548e451bccd.gif

Missed you Mick.

Pound sand Mick. You are the biggest hypocrite here.

I am curious. What kind of a person sends their children on a long journey to a foreign land where children are often sold into human trafficking, all to benefit the people that are sending them? Since, you seem to be the arbiter of all things moral, how many poor have you helped today?
The same parents who provide their pre-pubescent daughters with birth control pills because they’re likely to be raped on the trip through Mexico. And that’s what Biden is encouraging and inviting. Because it will keep his party in power.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The same parents who provide their pre-pubescent daughters with birth control pills because they’re likely to be raped on the trip through Mexico. And that’s what Biden is encouraging and inviting. Because it will keep his party in power.

Jfc, what is the matter with you? This doesn't even make sense.

Reactions: Tastylicks
I am curious. What kind of a person sends their children on a long journey to a foreign land where children are often sold into human trafficking, all to benefit the people that are sending them? Since, you seem to be the arbiter of all things moral, how many poor have you helped today?
Desperate is the only word that makes any sense at all.

So desperate that you refuse to go with them? Unlikely

Word on the street is that it’s way better in America. They probably think they are doing what’s best for their children. Or are just horrible people that actually sold their kids as sex slaves. How desperate would you need to be to do that? Having kids just so they can sell them? Get a different job.

VN Store

Back