‘19 Lamelo ball

I guess you forgot in 2015-16 we went 15-19 and 2016-17 we went 16-16. Them boys had to develop but we the best in nation now we should be bringing in players that help win immediately and in the future.
Why does the 2015-16 season matter if those guys were in the 2016 class? Yeah, they had to develop, and the classes after them needed to develop, too. It's called building a program. That class has gone 16-16, 26-9, and 22-1. 66-26 overall. I'd say they're doing just fine.

Thanks for the education, though.

We are 30 in recruiting. We are number #1 in the poll because of the development, now we got to get top players and develop players to stay on top every year!
Top players like Josiah James and DJ Burns, not the ones that got with baggage/drama like anyone with the last name Ball.

Hell I wish, I just know this kid can be a great player. Just need to learn the ways of a true winner which coach Rick Barnes teach.

As far as eligibility some D1 schools recently offered him so seems like he’s eligible to play college basketball since none of the speculation can be proven.
He has to be willing to listen and his father would have to learn to stop talking/interfering. Can either if those items happen? The odds are against. Entitlement is hard to coach out.

Would you ask Steve Alford that same question? He was sitting in the stands on Saturday out of a job. Remember when he brought in elite recruiting classes including the Ball brothers? Did nothing with them and they brought baggage with them that ended up hurting the school and his reputation. All the hype in the world doesn't compare with team chemistry.

Really talented, but wouldn’t last a week in Barnes program. Hasn’t played a lick of defense since his freshman year. He’ll likely find the easiest and most laxed program to attend, if he even ends up going to college.

We have Josiah James coming in next year who’s just as talented.

It’s not even worth the risk of being a national embarrassment having the Ball family associated with our basketball program.

Would you ask Steve Alford that same question? He was sitting in the stands on Saturday out of a job. Remember when he brought in elite recruiting classes including the Ball brothers? Did nothing with them and they brought baggage with them that ended up hurting the school and his reputation. All the hype in the world doesn't compare with team chemistry.

Steve Alford was fired because UCLA fans are apathetic and delusional. 3 Sweet 16s in 5 and 1/2 years gets you job security anywhere else except this place. This years team was 7-6 when he was fired. Why was the team 7-6? Because of the injury of 1 5* recruit and the emergency heart surgery of another (Shaq's son).

No.
It is not like he is the only one who can play ball. Find someone else with so much baggage, including family baggage.

VN Store

Back