12 FL OL Patrick Miller

ex-TE..good size for OL but he's still raw.He would be a better fit at G if he wasn't so tall. Meyer staff had him #2 on the board after DJ but Mushcamp hasn't really tried too hard with him. Aub leads atp....was an update on Rivals about a ACC team making a push...Clemson is my guess.

ex-TE..good size for OL but he's still raw.He would be a better fit at G if he wasn't so tall. Meyer staff had him #2 on the board after DJ but Mushcamp hasn't really tried too hard with him. Aub leads atp....was an update on Rivals about a ACC team making a push...Clemson is my guess.

Guess we are recruiting him seriously since it is rumored now that Jelks will commit to Vandy next week along with 5 other Tennessee prospects including Kimbro,Azubukie,Batey, Bowles.

Saw them talking on Facebook (Posey and Miller). Kid has good size and I see him as a project recruit. We need to get a Dwyer kid, bad.

This kid likes Tennessee a lot.

I didn't see it mentioned that he a Maggitt are boys.

nm the Mayja did mention it. It just got missed.

Last edited:
This kid likes Tennessee a lot.

I didn't see it mentioned that he a Maggitt are boys.

nm the Mayja did mention it. It just got missed.

Do you mean you didn't see it so you're not sure if they are or you didn't see it which is funny to you because you know that they are?

Would be a really good pickup, continuing adding depth on the OL. He would have to gain some weight to move outside to OT, would be able to redshirt him a year.

Would be a really good pickup, continuing adding depth on the OL. He would have to gain some weight to move outside to OT, would be able to redshirt him a year.

How many OL are we taking this year? Would like to get this guy and Humphries at least.

JLee doesn't have a clue.

:loco:

"If our staff went hard after these guys (Boehm and Darlington), they would have been ours IMO. They are great players, but I think we only take 3 or 4 OL this year. And Peat, Humphries, Diamond, Goodman, Cochran, Alexander, Murphy, etc are probably higher on the board. Waiting for the committable offer is risky so I can't blame them. I know we're going for 5-Stars right now, but I do hope we get Miller. I think he has all the tools and potential for 5-Star. He may need a few more pounds, but I think he has the most upside of anyone on the board. I know 5-Stars aren't scared off by any depth charts, but the 4's and 3's see the youth and talent of Dismukes, Westerman, Robinson, O'reilly, Mack, Slade, Christian, etc and they may think twice. Unfortunately most teams have no rotation for offensive lineman. If you don't make the Top Five, PT is slim to none."
"Miller is a great pick up for us :wink2: "
Aubbie fanz are fun-T! lol

VN Store

Back