Alright Vol Nation, I know some of ya like me, some of ya don't

UTVOLSGURU

NEGAVOLS, SUCK MY
but if I could ask the hugest favor from you guys and gals right now, it's been a real rough week, Tennessee lost to UCLA, and the shocker, my girlfriend/fiancee of 3 and a half years broke up with me and is already talking to another guy, so the only thing that could make this better is a victory against UF when I make the trip without her now, or some good ol moral support, thanks guys.

Wow...that sucks dude!!!.....Maybe the football gods will be with us and you!!!...V,B!!!

At the same time, I would not hang my hat on UT beating FA. Find some chick and get it on like donky kong, and you will feel better!!!!...JMO

Last edited:
Wow...that sucks dude!!!.....Maybe the football gods will be with us and you!!!...V,B!!!

At the same time, I would not hang my hat on UT beating FA. Find some chick and get on like donky kong, and you will feel better!!!!...JMO

Cant go wrong

Looking on the bright side here.

At least you didnt marry and have kids with her?
More time to play the 360..
Sometimes nothing is better than the sound of silence....
Nothing like a little strange....

but if I could ask the hugest favor from you guys and gals right now, it's been a real rough week, Tennessee lost to UCLA, and the shocker, my girlfriend/fiancee of 3 and a half years broke up with me and is already talking to another guy, so the only thing that could make this better is a victory against UF when I make the trip without her now, or some good ol moral support, thanks guys.

Just be glad you didn't marry her. Consider it a blessing in disguise

Looking on the bright side here.

At least you didnt marry and have kids with her?
More time to play the 360..
Sometimes nothing is better than the sound of silence....
Nothing like a little strange....

Exactly! That was my situation! Married 13 years and she leaves me and for a gator fan! But its all good! I have my kids and she pays child support!

Actually bad news always comes in threes, and you have only had two bad things so far.

If you don't have a dog, get one. They're like therapists who occasionally have accidents on your rug, but work for food.

been there, done that brother. it made me feel better when i took out my frustrations on that situation with her best friend :) i suggest the same. Thats the thing about hoes in sororities, no real loyality, but all the agony of betrayel

If you don't have a dog, get one. They're like therapists who occasionally have accidents on your rug, but work for food.
That is some pretty sound advice.

Sorry to hear about your hard luck, man.

Exactly! That was my situation! Married 13 years and she leaves me and for a gator fan! But its all good! I have my kids and she pays child support!
Man, talk about the old salt in the wounds. But it sounds like it worked out ok for ya... :good!:

Do her best friend
Upper-deck her toilet
Curbstomp her new guy

And if she wants to get back into bed with you, give her a double shocker in reverse.

VN Store

Back