Vs Bowling Green- W
Vs PITT- W (toss up / take UT at home by slim margin)
Vs Tenn Tech- W
@ Florida- L
@ Mizzou- W
Vs South Carolina- toss up
Vs Ole Miss- L
@ Bama- L
@ Kentucky- toss up
Vs UGA- L
Vs South Alabama- W
Vs Vandy- W
5 wins, and we will win one, maybe two of the toss ups...
Too many orange Kool Aid bathers on this website. Tennessee is not the power house it used to be. This is an upgrade from Pruitt. Period. Not overwhelming, not underwhelming either. Right about where we can expect. I will get behind him. If he hires the right D coordinator and makes great...
1) Defensive backs / corners and safety's
2) Separation at wide receiver
3) Defensive pass rush
Every position coach for these four areas should go.
I didn't say QB's because I believe playing the right QB will correct that!
1) JG...not too quick here
2) STILL CANNOT DEFEND A SLANT PASS
3) Every halftime one team makes adjustments...the other team is Tenn
4) Missing tackles and opposing RB's are still making 1-3 YAC
5) Our field goal kicker has regressed miserably
7) Discipline has cost us plenty of yards...
Begin the 2020 season late, remove the out of conference games and play through January. I would miss seeing the Oklahoma match up, but I would trade it for the rest of the season. They could begin fall camp in mid October, first game in late November.
I believe he was referring to Tua still playing in a meaningless game against Miss State with 2 mins left before half time up by 35 points...oh yeah, and still recovering from surgery that repaired his ankle.