• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

well, after weeks of being ill and in pain I broke down and went to the ER. immediately remembered why it took this long to go. I'm in hell. Save me.
Just for some solace, the last time I went to the ER for a kidney stone, I laid out in the hallway while the illegals were marshalled through getting flu shots and colds treated for free. They'll get around to you in a day or two.

Just for some solace, the last time I went to the ER for a kidney stone, I laid out in the hallway while the illegals were marshalled through getting flu shots and colds treated for free. They'll get around to you in a day or two.
I've been wearing a mask for 4 hours. Should've just laid there and died.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So interesting phenomena for you gas guzzlers. I did a little calculating and figured that it doesn't take a lot of mileage improvement to beat a few cents difference at the pump, and I was getting atrocious gas mileage using Walmart gas (Sams and Costco are even worse) - like barely hitting 25 mpg on mixed driving and definitely worse around town. I filled up at a Speedway I used on occasion while I was over that way, and I was getting over 25 mpg around town. I had about a half tank and was heading over to the MT house today, so I filled up - $3.69 for premium - required. Reset the display, and drove a couple of miles before the first light - right at 50mpg. After the light and the ramp up to 70 or so it was still about 35. Drove up and down the plateau and the dip into the Sequatchie valley on Hwy 111. When I got here the display was showing just over 29 mpg. Don't know if all Speedways are the same, but I swear this one must not be putting any ethanol in the gas, or at least not in the premium. Chattanooga - intersection of Shallowford and Hickory Valley.

So interesting phenomena for you gas guzzlers. I did a little calculating and figured that it doesn't take a lot of mileage improvement to beat a few cents difference at the pump, and I was getting atrocious gas mileage using Walmart gas (Sams and Costco are even worse) - like barely hitting 25 mpg on mixed driving and definitely worse around town. I filled up at a Speedway I used on occasion while I was over that way, and I was getting over 25 mpg around town. I had about a half tank and was heading over to the MT house today, so I filled up - $3.69 for premium - required. Reset the display, and drove a couple of miles before the first light - right at 50mpg. After the light and the ramp up to 70 or so it was still about 35. Drove up and down the plateau and the dip into the Sequatchie valley on Hwy 111. When I got here the display was showing just over 29 mpg. Don't know if all Speedways are the same, but I swear this one must not be putting any ethanol in the gas, or at least not in the premium. Chattanooga - intersection of Shallowford and Hickory Valley.

You will see an improvement in MPG from blended gas to non-ethanol gas. No question about it. Same with diesel, a bio-diesel blend will get 3-4 (or more) less MPG than straight diesel.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back