Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

You know what, I don’t love the front office but I absolve them of blame for now. This is all Ja’s fault. Even the things that aren’t Ja’s fault.

John Martin on 929

“”This guys a gangster? His real name is Clarence. And Clarence lives at home with both his parents. And Clarence’s parents have a real good marriage.” That’s Ja Morant”

For those unaware, that’s from 8 mile. If you get buried by John Martin man..

John Martin on 929

“”This guys a gangster? His real name is Clarence. And Clarence lives at home with both his parents. And Clarence’s parents have a real good marriage.” That’s Ja Morant”

For those unaware, that’s from 8 mile. If you get buried by John Martin man..

You listen to those homers Jason and John?

I'm hearing a lot of OG to Memphis talk the last 10 days or so. You guys like that? Obviously depends on the price, but seems like the piece you are missing in the starting 5, right?

I'm hearing a lot of OG to Memphis talk the last 10 days or so. You guys like that? Obviously depends on the price, but seems like the piece you are missing in the starting 5, right?

Of course it depends on price, but having a bazillion future picks doesn't make sense for a team that considers itself a contender (which it isn't yet). Unfortunately, the 2 players that you might want included, Dillon and/or Ziaire, have both fouled up their value with poor play and nonsense (Dillon) the last few weeks.

I wouldnt mind Gary Trent Jr as a cheaper alternative. Don't really wanna go the Malik Beasley route.

I think OG will cost too much. I don't see how we outbid New Orleans for him...

At least we have 2-3 more years without pressure for LaRavia, Roddy and Ziaire to develop. Glad we’re keeping our (nonexistent) championship window open for the long run!

Phoenix used 4 first rounders, Bridges, and Johnson to get Durant.

We took on 72 mil in bad salary, gave up Melton, and used 4 first round picks to get to get Ziaire, Roddy, and Jake...

VN Store

Back