FYI: you may experience some downtime

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I’m working on some server upgrades this week and you may see some brief downtime on the site. My plan is for this to happen late at night so very few are impacted. And the downtime period aren’t expected to last more than 20 minutes (but we all know how that goes). I’ll post in this thread as I have more details.

If you experience any technical glitches, post them here.

If I accidentally fry the server in the process, it’s been nice knowing ya. 😜

Thanks for your patience.

I'm prepared for the down time
riot-2-gif.468378

No means no, mattress! No!

I’m working on some server upgrades this week and you may see some brief downtime on the site. My plan is for this to happen late at night so very few are impacted. And the downtime period aren’t expected to last more than 20 minutes (but we all know how that goes). I’ll post in this thread as I have more details.

I work for a 15 billion dollar, fortune 500 company whose IT department routinely sends out emails warning of extended downtimes lasting entire DAYS!!!!

So what I'm saying, Freak, is do you need a job???? HAHAHHAAAA 😂🤣😂

What am I supposed to do, talk to my wife?!! 🤣

anchorman-amateur-hour.gif

I work for a 15 billion dollar, fortune 500 company whose IT department routinely sends out emails warning of extended downtimes lasting entire DAYS!!!!

So what I'm saying, Freak, is do you need a job???? HAHAHHAAAA 😂🤣😂
Sir, @frank has reportedly been retired for many years and owns a lavish fleet of high end cars and yachts. He has made billions off the backs of poor VN posters everywhere without us earning more than a few cheagle rides and free visits to Mt. Moran.

But rest assured, our fight against our overlord @frank is on its way to SCOTUS any day now.

Sir, @frank has reportedly been retired for many years and owns a lavish fleet of high end cars and yachts. He has made billions off the backs of poor VN posters everywhere without us earning more than a few cheagle rides and free visits to Mt. Moran.

But rest assured, our fight against our overlord @frank is on its way to SCOTUS any day now.
1656604559737.jpeg

VN Store

Back