Hail to the Washington Commanders

Pretty amazing to be Top 5 with the last 2 decades of being a dumpster fire and only 10 wins twice since 2000.

Pretty amazing to be Top 5 with the last 2 decades of being a dumpster fire and only 10 wins twice since 2000.

Nothing to brag about when 25 of the 27 teams Washington is ahead of started playing football years later.
In fact the Cowboys which were formed 28 years later are only 79 games back 😮

Nothing to brag about when 25 of the 27 teams Washington is ahead of started playing football years later.
In fact the Cowboys which were formed 28 years later are only 79 games back 😮
Only 32 back from Detroit :p

...they hope he (Wentz) becomes the franchise's first quarterback to surpass 30 touchdown passes since Sonny Jurgensen in 1967.

Gibson still has the fumbling problem. I can see Robinson taking over at some point this season. Gibson will be more of a McKissic type player

I wasn’t keen on the Wentz signing from the get go. Even less thrilled now. And that was the only real move all off season. I don’t have my hopes up for this season. And another off season of more than shady stuff from Dipsh** Dan and I’m just not that interested. I’ve bailed on mlb all season because of the A’s ownership theatrics, likely doing the same with the nfl. I wish I could actually change teams

I wasn’t keen on the Wentz signing from the get go. Even less thrilled now. And that was the only real move all off season. I don’t have my hopes up for this season. And another off season of more than shady stuff from Dipsh** Dan and I’m just not that interested. I’ve bailed on mlb all season because of the A’s ownership theatrics, likely doing the same with the nfl. I wish I could actually change teams
You and me both 😂

I hope they lose every game. The fact that they caved into the woke mob will forever sour me on that franchise. I get that "Redskin" is a derogatory term. I wouldn't have begrudged them for simply renaming the team to something like the Washington Warriors and kept the Native American mascot and classic logo (which there was NOTHING wrong with!). But completely erasing the franchise's history to placate a small number of disgruntled crybabies is so spineless!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cdywolfe

VN Store

Back