War in Ukraine

Lysychansk citizens teliing their side of the story on Western media outlet. Surprised this wasn't deleted from the story.

You should probably give this another look. I don't think it's saying what you think it is.

The old woman claims it was Ukraine "attacking and killing their children" when everyone knows Russia has been bombarding the city, not Ukraine. As the commentator says: "Smoke billows on the outskirts of the city and inside barricades of destroyed cars and buildings remnants of Moscow’s intense shelling".

Also notice that these people are being evacuated not deported. Everyone who left did so by choice. Actually they are trying to evacuate the people you claimed earlier were being used a shields.

Thanks for posting the truth for once.

You should probably give this another look. I don't think it's saying what you think it is.

The old woman claims it was Ukraine "attacking and killing their children" when everyone knows Russia has been bombarding the city, not Ukraine. As the commentator says: "Smoke billows on the outskirts of the city and inside barricades of destroyed cars and buildings remnants of Moscow’s intense shelling".

Also notice that these people are being evacuated not deported. Everyone who left did so by choice. Actually they are trying to evacuate the people you claimed earlier were being used a shields.

Thanks for posting the truth for once.
How do you you take her saying the Ukrainians are attacking them and spin it into nonsense?

Also, how do you explain away the "Russians are our friends" comment?

What was the issue in Korea?
What was the issue in Iraq?
What was the issue in Afghanistan?
What was the issue in Syria?

You mention not using the same tactics that were used in WWII, yet the same people that have given us this string of failures are still running the show. These military strategists and think tanks and neocons don't have a single success under their belt. Just wasting American blood and treasure all over the globe to only fail in their long term strategic objectives.
We werent ready for a war with china in korea. Even still, our loss saw Sputh Korea continue to exist.
We won the war in iraq both times.
Afghanistan wasnt a military failure.
Syria we have like 500 special forces helping the kurds, even for us that's not a war.

And in none of the recent fights did we deploy anywhere close to 200k.

How do you you take her saying the Ukrainians are attacking them and spin it into nonsense?

Also, how do you explain away the "Russians are our friends" comment?
Read the quotes from the clip you posted. She clearly states that the destroyed cars and building remnants are the result of Russian shelling. We already knew that least half the residents are pro Russian so no surprise there. It was one of the pro Russian citizens that claimed Ukraine is killing children but in fact as your commentator said it was Russian shelling that destroyed everything.

The video speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Corporate ‘Self-Sanctioning’ of Russia Has US Fearing Economic Blowback (yahoo.com)

Officials were initially impressed by the willingness of companies from BP Plc. to McDonald’s Corp. to abruptly “self-sanction,” sometimes selling assets at fire-sale prices. But the administration was caught off-guard by the potential knock-on effects -- from supply chain bottlenecks to uninsurable grain exports -- due to the companies’ decisions to leave, according to people familiar with internal discussions.

In an acknowledgment of that concern, on May 25 the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, or OFAC, which oversees sanctions regimes, extended a general license so that companies could continue to pay taxes, fees and import duties related to doing business in Russia until Sept. 30. The message was clear: Doing business in Russia is allowed, provided companies aren’t working with sanctioned entities.

Oh I missed this...

But some Biden administration officials are now privately expressing concern that rather than dissuading the Kremlin as intended, the penalties are instead exacerbating inflation, worsening food insecurity and punishing ordinary Russians more than Putin or his allies.

They don't GAF about ordinary Russian people... LOL... that is cap.

Once again,

russia is a two bit corrupt regional power with an outdated and outclassed military engaged in invading and being fought to a standstill by an inferior foe in a conflict on its own borders.

If you choose to attack the US, which I am confident you claim to 'love' so vehemently, rather than address the statement directly, then you are a whataboutism troll and nothing more.

Czech Republic Has Exhausted Its Arms Reserves Supporting Ukraine, PM Reveals | ZeroHedge

Czechia has exhausted its stockpile of arms in helping Ukraine to defend itself following the invasion of Russian forces, Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala revealed on Thursday.

Czech Republic's Prime Minister Petr Fiala holds a speech at the Parliament in Prague, Czech Republic, Wednesday, June 15, 2022.

Following a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, who thanked the Czech government for both its military and humanitarian support for Ukraine, Fiala said Czechia’s resources will need to be topped up before it can provide any more help on the front line.

The part you missed:
Our stockpiles of Soviet-era weapon systems are dwindling and will need to be replenished,”
Oh no!

Aka their sh!t reserves are gone and now they need to modernize more instead of relying on Russian crap. OOPS.

The US punishing Russian citizens with sanctions doesn't quite compare to Russia bombing Ukrainian citizens to death with rockets and artillery.
Ras believes in liberating thru force, forcing businesses to comply to the masses even thru executing people, and blowing up US government McVeigh style

Reactions: Hunerwadel
The part you missed:
Our stockpiles of Soviet-era weapon systems are dwindling and will need to be replenished,”
Oh no!

Aka their sh!t reserves are gone and now they need to modernize more instead of relying on Russian crap. OOPS.

Yep. They just had a windfall opportunity and are going to get get an easy upgrade path from their crap worn out Russian garbage to modern western weapons. They will wind up with a more lethal military using less equipment that is easier to maintain. Genius.

Sorry, the similarities are too great. I couldn't resist.

Who kills him first, Ukraine or Diabetes?

59537743-10954233-image-m-21_1656240257116.jpg

Beast in the East! Panicking Putin 'calls up OBESE 20st retired general to lead forces in Ukraine' | Daily Mail Online

You are the one who said you agree with him. I know they are paranoid nut jobs and anarchists
Show me what you are talking about... it's likely one of your many examples of taking s^^t our of context or pulling some random quote and using that as a "gotcha". I'm sure you can probably find things that MLK, McVeigh, Jesus, and George Wallace have said at one time or another that I may agree with.

VN Store

Back