New PS Plus tiers launched today.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Not as good as game pass, but decent for a launch product.

I was pleasantly surprised. Still interested to see how not making 1st party day one like gamepass.

I went ahead and got Premium. I already beat AC Vahalla on the Xbox Series X but I may play through it again on the PS5.

I got premium too with the hopes they add lots more ps1 and ps2 games. Selection is weak atm. And streaming is horrendous so no interest in that or trials. So basically a 20 dollar gamble on what classics they add.

The sticking point for me with the Premium tier is the fact that PS3 games are streaming only with no option to download and play them natively. I am NOT paying premium price for games that I can only stream! That's just the long and short of it! Hopefully Sony will achieve some kind of breakthrough on this at some point and we'll be able to download PS3 titles natively. Until that day comes, I'm sticking with Essential.

The cloud is a mess. You have to manually upload and download saves from console the the cloud and vice cersa to keep everything in sync. And there’s no mac or phone clients for cloud. Only PlayStation and pc.

I signed up for premium to try it out but extra may be the move for me.

I still find myself on Xbox a bit more this generation, probably because of game pass. Can’t wait to check out TMNT. Lol.

Beat Guardians.

What should I play next between these games?
Spider-Man PS4
Returnal
Death Stranding
Assassins Creed Valhalla

Reactions: Gzearl11
Can somebody find me a PS5 ? And not one for 800 bucks off a scalper. It is ridiculous at this point that you can’t walk into a Walmart or Target or Best Buy and get one.

Can somebody find me a PS5 ? And not one for 800 bucks off a scalper. It is ridiculous at this point that you can’t walk into a Walmart or Target or Best Buy and get one.
I got mine by goiing into the playstation store and they had a QC code there and you just signed up to be eligible to buy a PS5 and the next day I got the confirmation email...They send you a code to use and it puts you in line to buy one...Might take awhile to get it but it worked for me and I got it in 3 days...P.S. buy the charger for the controllers, It's awesome!

Reactions: sunnyvol79
I got mine by goiing into the playstation store and they had a QC code there and you just signed up to be eligible to buy a PS5 and the next day I got the confirmation email...They send you a code to use and it puts you in line to buy one...Might take awhile to get it but it worked for me and I got it in 3 days...P.S. buy the charger for the controllers, It's awesome!
Thanks man I will try that

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Man I’ve tried 5 times now and never got the email invite

Reactions: VOLnMiami

VN Store

Back