Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t anyone heard of the pill?

All forms of birth control make my wife insane. Not an option.....but neither is getting castrated so spray and pray it is. We've gotten our timing down to a science so not much risk of having more despite her saying she wants another every time she sees a baby or watches old videos of our kids.

Unpopular (and a bit delusional) opinion:

The Bama game will be much closer than most think.

So we win 21-20 instead of a blow out win…exciting! So do they miss the tying extra point? Kick 2 field goals and score two TDs to get to 20? Then Tennessee wins with a TD as time runs out to win by 1?

I am on board with this, but still think that a blow out win would do more for recruiting…

And both saban and pruitt would stroke the hell out if that happened! 😈

So we win 21-20 instead of a blow out win…exciting! So do they miss the tying extra point? Kick 2 field goals and score two TDs to get to 20? Then Tennessee wins with a TD as time runs out to win by 1?

I am on board with this, but still think that a blow out win would do more for recruiting…

And both saban and pruitt would stroke the hell out if that happened! 😈
I'm thinking both teams under 30 and within 3 points of one another.

Reactions: Devo182
LSD was bad enough for me...the last time I dropped I was in a really bad place and it was a nightmare I begged to get out of..that was a while before I stopped using drugs, but I never would go near it after that.
I could definitely see that. That sounds no fun at all. 95% is your mindset at the time. HAVE to be in a good place mentally and emotionally, for sure.

Tomorrow would be a great day for a Braves win. My dad and I used to watch Braves games together. One of the reasons I don't watch as much as I used to is it's hard watching without him. But tomorrow would be his 76th birthday. So yeah, tomorrow would be a great day to book their trip to the World Series.
Got dangit weeze, you're making me sympathetic. My dad was a Braves fan too. And Cowboys. He was all about "America's teams". Maybe they win one for the ole gippers.

Tomorrow would be a great day for a Braves win. My dad and I used to watch Braves games together. One of the reasons I don't watch as much as I used to is it's hard watching without him. But tomorrow would be his 76th birthday. So yeah, tomorrow would be a great day to book their trip to the World Series.
That is one of the things that makes sports great is the memories that it creates with loved ones.

Sorry for your loss, brother. My grandmother first introduced me to the Braves in the early 90's and some of my earliest memories are of us sitting out on the back yard deck and watching those 90's Braves teams. She passed last January and because she had been suffering from dementia, never really got to appreciate the last few years of the Braves rise. I owe my fandom to her and all those Summer nights by the pool and I just hope we can win this one for ones like her and your father. Thank you for sharing, made me think about some great memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back