Needing prayers.

Need some prayers. Friend of mine (25 years old) had covid in 2020, got her second dose of vaccine (Pfizer I think) and 3 days later had a stroke. All tests have come back clean. She didn't have a pulse when emt arrived, resuscitated on the way there but looks to have severe brain damage. Looking like vegetative state at best as she's been in a coma since, 8 days ago. Drs aren't sure what happened but think it was a reaction to the vax. Not looking to argue. Just need prayers. Poor thing was scheduled to get married in two weeks.
@utvols88
No words.
Just praying for all evolved.

One of the guys that works for me has stage 4 stomach cancer. He is a great guy. Worked a ton of overtime and is a great person. He has 5 kids ranging in age from 18 to 7. He and his wife found out they were expecting a 6th child just 3 weeks before he found out he had cancer. He is 37 years old and very active. He was an avid soccer player. Looked to be the picture of health. He thought he pulled a muscle or something in his side. He would not go to the doctor. The pain got worse so he went to the ER. He spent 5 days in the hospital. They ran all kinds of test. They told him he had 2 months to live. They sent him home.
I cooked his family a bunch of food and dropped it off Sunday. It had been 3 weeks since I had seen him. I can not believe someone can go down hill that fast. If he was in town I would not have known who he was. He looked like a feeble 75 year old man. I told him I would pray for him and if there was anything I could do to please just let me know.
He said I know I am dyeing. I am fine with that. I will go to heaven. I just worry about my kids. He said please look out for them. They could use your guidance. He said just tell them some of the stories your Grandfather shared with you. Those were great life lessons. I just stood there speechless. After a minute I said you got it. He said thanks that is a load off my mind. I pray when it comes my time, I can find that kind of grace. Please pray for his family.

One of the guys that works for me has stage 4 stomach cancer. He is a great guy. Worked a ton of overtime and is a great person. He has 5 kids ranging in age from 18 to 7. He and his wife found out they were expecting a 6th child just 3 weeks before he found out he had cancer. He is 37 years old and very active. He was an avid soccer player. Looked to be the picture of health. He thought he pulled a muscle or something in his side. He would not go to the doctor. The pain got worse so he went to the ER. He spent 5 days in the hospital. They ran all kinds of test. They told him he had 2 months to live. They sent him home.
I cooked his family a bunch of food and dropped it off Sunday. It had been 3 weeks since I had seen him. I can not believe someone can go down hill that fast. If he was in town I would not have known who he was. He looked like a feeble 75 year old man. I told him I would pray for him and if there was anything I could do to please just let me know.
He said I know I am dyeing. I am fine with that. I will go to heaven. I just worry about my kids. He said please look out for them. They could use your guidance. He said just tell them some of the stories your Grandfather shared with you. Those were great life lessons. I just stood there speechless. After a minute I said you got it. He said thanks that is a load off my mind. I pray when it comes my time, I can find that kind of grace. Please pray for his family.
Man. That is a lot. Praying for his family, and you.

Prayers up for him and his family.

Prayers for him and his family.....

I know I’ve been a little quiet here lately. I told this to Ro Ro somewhat. When Dad and Mom was in their car accident, they found a mass inside Mom’s kidney. She goes tomorrow at Fort Saunders for the biopsy tomorrow. If any of you have time, say a prayer for her. I would appreciate it.
Praying

Man, that's sad to hear. Definitely praying for him, and his family.

Please think about Kevin and getting better!

He has had a lot of pain in his throat for over a week. Last Thursday, he went to CVS for an appointment and found a canker sore on his uvula. Was prescribed an antibiotic.

Had major pain and troubles breathing this weekend and went to urgent care and they prescribed something else.

He hasn't been able to eat or sleep much.

This needs to get better!!

He has had a lot of pain in his throat for over a week. Last Thursday, he went to CVS for an appointment and found a canker sore on his uvula. Was prescribed an antibiotic.

Had major pain and troubles breathing this weekend and went to urgent care and they prescribed something else.

That sounds awful.
Sorry he’s going through this

Praying!

Praying!

Prayers for Kevin Windy!

Thoughts and prayers for Kevin for sure.
I had that happen a few years back. The doctors weren't sure what it was. I was on several antibiotics, and I am thinking that they finally give me a prescription for Cipro to clear it up. I know I've had rx for Cipro a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure that was one of those times.
It was awful.

VN Store

Back