22-year-old reported missing after boyfriend returns home from cross-country trip without her

He met up with her at her hiding spot and they’re both freaking out and saying what do we do now?? This isn’t how it was supposed to go! oh my god oh my god oh my god….

Reactions: VolFaninFla
He met up with her at her hiding spot and they’re both freaking out and saying what do we do now?? This isn’t how it was supposed to go! oh my god oh my god oh my god….
The only place that he would be meeting up with her would be in Heaven. Although I am thinking he would be going South to He// while she was going to Heaven.

The only place that he would be meeting up with her would be in Heaven. Although I am thinking he would be going South to He// while she was going to Heaven.
Yeah, unfortunately I think she’s dead too, but as rough as it would be on them, I’d love it if it turned out to be a stunt.

Reactions: tbh
He's on the run. Wouldn't be surprised if his parents knew where he was and are just keeping that info to themselves.

Reactions: Godfatha
Bad news, a body has been found in Wyoming, and it sounds like it could be Gabby, such
sad news

Last edited:

VN Store

Back