Norm MacDonald Dead - RIP

that's not a pig, you idiot! that's Kitchener Leslie's girlfriend!

Also, in Dirty Work when Norm tosses his voice recorder it hits the newsman and he says "son of a b**** bastard"

Me and the boys laughed so hard at that and always quoted it. Such a funny delivery of a weird combination of curse words

Also, in Dirty Work when Norm tosses his voice recorder it hits the newsman and he says "son of a b**** bastard"

Me and the boys laughed so hard at that and always quoted it. Such a funny delivery of a weird combination of curse words

Screwed is underrated too. Norm macdonald, Dave chappelle, and Danny devito in one movie was gold.

A classic is when Norm was on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Regis talked him out of winning it all.

Thanks for sharing - very well done.

Have to admit I found Stern's tribute to be pretty passionless. For some reason I thought he was closer to Norm than it appears he was.
I think Stern is a sociopath. Great interviewer at times, but he couldn’t do what does if he actually cared about anyone. His tribute sho to Eddie Van Halen was really weak too.

I saw an interview with Rob Schneider this morning, and it was clear that Norm’s death has hit him hard. It sounds like no one other than his agent and maybe his immediate family knew what he was going through. And now looking back at some of his jokes and subjects he discussed in interviews over the past several years, he was talking about it indirectly here and there without giving any clues.

VN Store

Back