Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That they have a communal spread pop up they are sniffing out.
Ahhh..see for me a country with 3.8 millions slaves tells me they will do anything to control a population..given they held info a lied the entire time...this could be another people grab to increase manufacturing

I will believer China's actions not press releases. Locking down 20 million people tells me all I need to know

Who is to say they locked down? Our media, the same which stated in the WSJ and NBC articles?
Frankly, that NBC article glorified China's success with just masks and temp readings on children. which should be obvious to anyone now that children are the least affected.

I still dont get how a spouse will get it and and another and their chidren will not. There has to be a link.

Who is to say they locked down? Our media, the same which stated in the WSJ and NBC articles?
Frankly, that NBC article glorified China's success with just masks and temp readings on children. which should be obvious to anyone now that children are the least affected.

I still dont get how a spouse will get it and and another and their chidren will not. There has to be a link.
Maybe one spouse can understand statistics and risk analysis and the other can’t? Maybe one relies on their own critical thinking skills and the other is easily influenced by group think, mass media, social media etc.? I can speak for my own household and my own wife and it’s likely unbefitting to reduce her to that but it’s the truth. She got the vaccine when it was immediately available to her and I have and will continue to forgo any opportunity offered to me. I will go down “swinging” that my 4 year old son will not receive it if/when given the opportunity. It will test our marriage unlike anything ever has if it becomes an option in our household and we’re on opposite sides. I’d go as far to say, that it would be an unforgivable “sin” if he’s vaccinated behind my back or without my consent at her pleasure.

Reactions: LouderVol

That happened to two couples I work with. In one instance the wife and kids got it, but not the husband. In the other, the wife was the only one that caught it.

I was one of those "if it keeps businesses open I'll mask up" types...but I'm about over it...I'm fully vaxxed and if you require me to wear a mask in your store or restaurant...I'll just order online and have it delivered...not playing that game anymore View attachment 383859
The New York Post is a bit right of center on some occasions (or just seems to be right of center compared to the NYT), but that is a damaging cover page...

Maybe one spouse can understand statistics and risk analysis and the other can’t? Maybe one relies on their own critical thinking skills and the other is easily influenced by group think, mass media, social media etc.? I can speak for my own household and my own wife and it’s likely unbefitting to reduce her to that but it’s the truth. She got the vaccine when it was immediately available to her and I have and will continue to forgo any opportunity offered to me. I will go down “swinging” that my 4 year old son will not receive it if/when given the opportunity. It will test our marriage unlike anything ever has if it becomes an option in our household and we’re on opposite sides. I’d go as far to say, that it would be an unforgivable “sin” if he’s vaccinated behind my back or without my consent at her pleasure.
I was about to ask how do you know if your son hasn't been vaccinated already... Man, tough situation right there.

I was about to ask how do you know if your son hasn't been vaccinated already... Man, tough situation right there.
At 4 I don’t believe he’s eligible in Alabama. He went in 2 weeks ago or so when RSV was going around his daycare and he had showed some signs but it was ruled a common cold (at least that’s what my wife told me). In theory, that’s really the only time I believe he could’ve possibly gotten it; if he was/is even eligible.

My kids went 5 days a week, all year this past year. Strictly enforced mask and social distancing policy. Not one diagnosed case, teacher or student. Somehow the kids survived the trauma of masks.

There is a zero percent chance that is true, we went five days a week with masks and social distancing but nearly every teacher in the building was quarantined at some point as well as dozens of students.

VN Store

Back