2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Already internal turmoil between NOLA and Zion and it hasn’t even been two full years lol

It boggles my mind NBA won’t talk to the media after losses sometimes when Rasheed showed the exact you handle the media after a loss

Man, in the last 2 days we saw KD, Trae and PG will their teams to victory, this year's playoff is really heating up, wait, how do the kids do it: 🔥💯

Carlisle just quit

I am dying to know wtf is actually happening behind the scenes. Three reasons why this may be great for the Mavs:

If they're stuck with the Porzingis contract, a coach who can figure out how to fit him into the offense better is their best pathway to success.

Jonathan Charks made a good point about Carlisle being terrible at developing young talent, and that limited what they can do in roster building.

He's been there a long time, and unless your Pop, you shouldn't be in the same place for 13+ years.

I am dying to know wtf is actually happening behind the scenes. Three reasons why this may be great for the Mavs:

If they're stuck with the Porzingis contract, a coach who can figure out how to fit him into the offense better is their best pathway to success.

Jonathan Charks made a good point about Carlisle being terrible at developing young talent, and that limited what they can do in roster building.

He's been there a long time, and unless your Pop, you shouldn't be in the same place for 13+ years.

I don’t get Porzingis. It’s like he just doesn’t want to be there.

What do u know, you are a Braves fan. U still have that pic of me dancing or was that Jerry ? I always get u 2 mixed up

Last edited:

VN Store

Back