2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

But they out here pushing Embiid for MVP.

I'm not even an Embiid fan (although I guess he's winning me over) and I think it sucks that he's not gonna win MVP because he missed 17 games. They are 30-9 with him. They had a losing record without him and he's probably going to deliver a 1 seed.

Reactions: TBrown
I'm not even an Embiid fan (although I guess he's winning me over) and I think it sucks that he's not gonna win MVP because he missed 17 games. They are 30-9 with him. They had a losing record without him and he's probably going to deliver a 1 seed.

I prefer the big who plays basketball and has better stats in virtually every category. Jokic is 1.2 assists from averaging a triple double.

I prefer the big who plays basketball and has better stats in virtually every category. Jokic is 1.2 assists from averaging a triple double.

It's fine to take Jokic, but I prefer the guy who is elite on both ends of the floor and doesn't have to have the entire team cater to his defensive struggles. The Nuggets build a wall behind him when he gets in a high screen n roll.

174650327_4056894737709902_5626827284058095444_n.jpg

Reactions: BadJerry20
Lol.

Seems like so many injuries this year but maybe misperception because it's so many stars

No, you are correct it's a lot top to bottom. A quick scan on DK and 11 games today and 9 have at least 3 guys out, and 6 of those have at least 5 guys out. That's not counting all the questionable tags, and it's been like that all year.

Is he trolling Russ or media and fans? He definitely "forgot" on purpose. But a few months back he said Steph and Russ were tied for the best teammate he ever had, and they have been very friendly pre and post games this season, and by all accounts have mostly made up. I saw so many people tripping over this, and I thought it was pretty funny.

I think picking Ibaka over Draymond is being overlooked. It's debatable about who the better player is, but Dray actually has a shot at the HOF and Ibaka doesn't, and you know this irks DG

KD has player with some good azz guards btw. Needs to join the Suns next year

Bring Kawhi to the valley. He'd be in heaven with CP3 and this supporting cast. He wants somebody else to be the guy always talking and dominating possession, which is funny, because that's what's been the point of conflict between CP3 and other teammates.

Bring Kawhi to the valley. He'd be in heaven with CP3 and this supporting cast. He wants somebody else to be the guy always talking and dominating possession, which is funny, because that's what's been the point of conflict between CP3 and other teammates.

But Kawhi wants to win another ring.

VN Store

Back