Austin Price on the Locker Room Show says

VolArmy74

Parker search firm has reached out to Luke Fickel and James Franklin in addition to the names mentioned here. He said Franklin was more realistic than Fickel. They talked about Tony Elliot and mentioned Sonny Dykes.

Hubbs said he thinks Parker has reached out to a number of sitting coaches at P5 schools to gauge interest but he doesn't know how much interest was returned. They both admitted with White being so unfamiliar to everyone that not much was coming from the Knoxville side of things right now.

Parker search firm has reached out to Luke Fickel and James Franklin in addition to the names mentioned here. He said Franklin was more realistic than Fickel. They talked about Tony Elliot and mentioned Sonny Dykes.

Hubbs said he thinks Parker has reached out to a number of sitting coaches at P5 schools to gauge interest but he doesn't know how much interest was returned. They both admitted with White being so unfamiliar to everyone that not much was coming from the Knoxville side of things right now.

Also. Price knows nothing. He probably posted while in bed with Pruitt.

They also said absolutely 0 chance Freeze is looked at and virtually the same chance Kiffin was looked at and that that came from Boyd and Plowman.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Franklin would be great here. I am tired of losing, I want to win, and he can win.
I wouldnt mind him at all. I just dont think he fits the bill as an integrity filled hire. I think hiring him raises questions of hypocrisy about your striving to create a compliant NCAA atmosphere. He is a great coach. It's just too much of a question for me.

If any of the National guys, Low, Feldman, Thamel, or even Wolken say something then I’ll pay attention. I just don’t believe that the local guys have any clue what’s going on. And that’s probably a good thing.
Wolken and White have beef. Theres no way that White would give him the privilege of breaking this. Wolken would be the LAST person White would want to have that info.

They also said absolutely 0 chance Freeze is looked at and virtually the same chance Kiffin was looked at and that that came from Boyd and Plowman.

Then they don't want a coach who gives us the best chance to win by ruling out coaches. I want any proven hc regardless of who they are, there are many to choose from who for the right money, I believe would come. Tom Herman, no buy out, Gus, no buy out, Mark Ritz, no buy out. Kiffin, Freeze,

Reactions: igotworms
Wolken and White have beef. Theres no way that White would give him the privilege of breaking this. Wolken would be the LAST person White would want to have that info.
Understand, but Wolken broke the White to UT story. I’m sure he has the contacts, despite White’s feelings for him.

Reactions: TNHopeful505

VN Store

Back