The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Corey Davis just got activated from the COVID list, just MyCole Pruitt left.

Its not good for sure we may have to go max protect and just 2 man routes like we've done in the past on passing downs.
We definitely need to run the ball well. If Smith is healthy the two tight end sets should be used alot.

Elite QB play is the great equalizer. If Tannehill and Henry keep playing like this we’ll be in every game.

No doubt the defense has to improve though. Big mistake not to hire a DC IMO.

I hope so. I'm still skeptical that the offense can keep humming at this rate. But man it seems hard to stop. Especially when we get Davis back. So many weapons out there. Actually makes the loss of Lewan less troublesome because Tannehill won't really even need that much time in the pocket. Guys will be getting open all day.

Possibly, and move the rookie inside?

Or start Jamil Douglas at guard? He was the starting right guard for the first four weeks of last year before we went with Nate Davis the rest of the way.

On a good note all players on the COVID list are now off it with Pruitt and a PS guy being the last ones activated today.

Or start Jamil Douglas at guard? He was the starting right guard for the first four weeks of last year before we went with Nate Davis the rest of the way.

On a good note all players on the COVID list are now off it with Pruitt and a PS guy being the last ones activated today.
I really wished they could get Wilson going but I forgot Douglas. I agree it should be best man up.

How important is this game to us? It’s the Steelers so I understand how much the players and fans would love to beat em but they aren’t a division foe. We got a lead on everybody in the division. We’re playing with house money right now.

VN Store

Back