The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’m sure it’s been speculated here but I meant to post earlier... mouthpiece bow mentioned Ozuna coming back. Aka it’s the FO priority
Yeah listened to snit go on and on about his change of view on the DH, as long as it stays I think we are in a solid spot with fit/cash to make it happen. Especially when minimum of 4 of our rotation spot will be young dudes.

Yeah listened to snit go on and on about his change of view on the DH, as long as it stays I think we are in a solid spot with fit/cash to make it happen. Especially when minimum of 4 of our rotation spot will be young dudes.

Ozuna has hit the ball hard his entire career. Even if we have to play him in LF for a year having Pache/Acuna there with him and Duvall as defensive replacement is perfect.

Reactions: Blake25p
Looking at how the postseason is now being played, I’m not sure it’s worth giving mid-rotation arms money (like the Hamels/Kuechel types). I’d rather spend money on power bats and power arms out the pen. Sure a true top guy is awesome (like Bauer) but Soroka, Fried and Ian all can be those type of dudes.

Looks like lefties and Dudgers is still a thing. Too bad Newk wasn’t apart of the equation. hell we should alternated AJ and Matzek opening around Max and Ian starts lol

Guaranteed roster spots

TDA
Fred
Ozzie
Dans
Riley
Acuna
Duvall

Max
Ian
Wright
Minter
Matzek
Smith
Webb
Martin

Probable
Soroka
Pache
Camargo
O’Day (I’m pretty sure the Braves pick up the team option)
Dayton
Ynoa

50-50
Wilson
Newk (bullpen)

Trade Bait
Ender

Last edited:
Looks like lefties and Dudgers is still a thing. Too bad Newk wasn’t apart of the equation. hell we should alternated AJ and Matzek opening around Max and Ian starts lol

It wouldn’t have mattered, but I’m still baffled they kept Dayton on the postseason roster knowing he wouldn’t be available games 4-6. Maybe Newk could have given two solid innings somewhere.

I can’t imagine anybody doing anything free agent-wise until there’s some idea what’s going on with Covid and if there will be fans in the stands. Worst year ever to have an expiring contract.

Reactions: feathersax
I know I’m being illogical, but Tomlin being used in game 2 legit probably cost us the series. If Snit uses Greene the Braves could have made Tomlin throw 90 pitches in game 3, they save Ynoa for 3 innings in game 5 and use Minter behind him, and they probably win

I still don’t understand why MLB just gave one day off in the LCS series and one day off for the World Series. Why not just give off days after Game 4?

It wouldn’t have mattered, but I’m still baffled they kept Dayton on the postseason roster knowing he wouldn’t be available games 4-6. Maybe Newk could have given two solid innings somewhere.
Probably didn’t want to blatantly cheat even though it happens lol

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back