The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Hot take:

I know a lot of people want road courses for variety. But they really produce the most boring races and boring finishes.

I am More of a traditionalist myself. I’m not a huge fan of stage racing, rovals or putting dirt on my beloved Bristol. I don’t see the need for it...it’s not going to benefit many if any and it’s not going to attract new fans. If anything it will probably do the opposite and turn the old guard off. I hated the road/oval course at first, now it’s tolerable. I’m going to watch I’m a fan thanks to my dad and grandpa. I can appreciate nascar attempting to be cutting edge or creative but I’d much rather stay traditional.

I am More of a traditionalist myself. I’m not a huge fan of stage racing, rovals or putting dirt on my beloved Bristol. I don’t see the need for it...it’s not going to benefit many if any and it’s not going to attract new fans. If anything it will probably do the opposite and turn the old guard off. I hated the road/oval course at first, now it’s tolerable. I’m going to watch I’m a fan thanks to my dad and grandpa. I can appreciate nascar attempting to be cutting edge or creative but I’d much rather stay traditional.

I like the traditional tracks at its various sizes like Bristol, Talladega, Martinsville, Dover, Atlanta, Darlington, Daytona, and Richmond. I was glad to see Atlanta get a 2nd race as its one of the better 1.5 mile tracks with its multiple grooves. I don’t like the idea of adding the roval and other road courses and replacing good tracks.

I like the traditional tracks at its various sizes like Bristol, Talladega, Martinsville, Dover, Atlanta, Darlington, Daytona, and Richmond. I was glad to see Atlanta get a 2nd race as its one of the better 1.5 mile tracks with its multiple grooves. I don’t like the idea of adding the roval and other road courses and replacing good tracks.
I like the Roval. Not a fan of the big road courses

Kyle Larson will definitely be paired with Chase Elliott in having the best equipment at Hendrick. Byron gets the stereotypical “test car”.

Reactions: tbwhhs
SHR is so stupid. Why would you not have one of your drivers or both who are in front of KH drop?

Eric Jones sat behind Denny for 20 laps on orders.

Pathetic racing and nascar gets what it deserves.

The best driver all year with no chance.

Playoffs in NASCAR, suckthe big one.

Next to no one that hasn't watched all year is going to suddenly watch the final race.

Auto win and you're into next round just stupid.......

Resetting every round, stupid......

Wins are supposed to count and the far and away best has no chance, stupid.....

Even if this affected a driver I couldn't stand, still stupid.....

Super frustrated and ticked off right now. This rambling mess is about the best I can do to make a post that wouldn't get banned.

SHR is so stupid. Why would you not have one of your drivers or both who are in front of KH drop?

Eric Jones sat behind Denny for 20 laps on orders.

Pathetic racing and nascar gets what it deserves.

The best driver all year with no chance.

I absolutely hate the playoff format. No way around it. Harvick would’ve been a runaway champ in the old format.

VN Store

Back