The Atlanta Braves Thread

Depends on the severity of RAJ and Ozzie injuries. If they’re okay, get a starter, utilize the bullpen appropriately and outmash people.

If RAJ is out any length of time, let the kids pitch and know what we have for 2021 ST.

Reactions: AV_12
Need the brewers to get hot, the reds to fall back and pull the trigger on Bauer. He’s FA at year end.

What about Marco Gonzales from Seattle? The lack of strikeouts is concerning but team control through 2024, only cost $30M after this year. 28 years old. Eats innings.

What about Marco Gonzales from Seattle? The lack of strikeouts is concerning but team control through 2024, only cost $30M after this year. 28 years old. Eats innings.
I have wondered about kikuchi. 95 from the left side and a good slider. Has looked better in year 2 over here. Give me him and Seager

I have wondered about kikuchi. 95 from the left side and a good slider. Has looked better in year 2 over here. Give me him and Seager

Hell not a bad idea but didn’t Kikuchi get a significant pay commitment from Seattle? Just be surprised if they gave up on him so early

VN Store

Back