2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

Barkley on the Zach Lowe pod told the whole story of how he got in that fight in Milwaukee way back in the day. He said to avoid conflict, he tried to make the guys think he was crazy and started stripping down naked in the freezing cold and doing karate kid antics. Apparently, it didn't work.

Kendrick Perkins revealed that the Rondo/Ray Ray beef started because a Rondo-for-CP3 trade was brought to the table just after their title. KG and Pierce said no. Ray Ray said yes and it got back to Rondo. So Allen was the only smart guy in the room and somebody went behind his back for no good reason to destroy team chemistry. Knowing all this, I'm 100% on Allen's side for leaving during FA. No wonder he didn't give Boston a chance.

The Detroit Lions
tenor.gif

Reactions: n_huffhines
Would anyone like to see a tournament with all the teams? I saw something on ESPN that said if all teams couldn’t play, they need to let the non-playoff teams begin mandatory summer conditioning.

Would anyone like to see a tournament with all the teams? I saw something on ESPN that said if all teams couldn’t play, they need to let the non-playoff teams begin mandatory summer conditioning.

I like the group play idea. 20 teams seems right.

The sticking point, as I heard, is that the TV revenue jumps at 70 games played. So, they were trying to figure out how to get everyone to that point so there is more $$ available to the players/league.

And then Dame Lillard flame throws that by saying he must be given a "fair" chance at the playoffs before agreeing to play again.

But it's likely I don't have the full picture.

The sticking point, as I heard, is that the TV revenue jumps at 70 games played. So, they were trying to figure out how to get everyone to that point so there is more $$ available to the players/league.

And then Dame Lillard flame throws that by saying he must be given a "fair" chance at the playoffs before agreeing to play again.

But it's likely I don't have the full picture.
Nobody, I repeat nobody, cares about dame lillard

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back