MLB The Show

Looks like franchise guys are gonna get some love this year and possibly online franchise. I think I put in over 900 hours into Diamond Dynasty this season and has far and away been my favorite sports title this year. Mo and Big Papi are a couple of the new legends along with Gary Sheffield, the Flyin Hawaiian, and John Franco. And maybe my favorite thing I saw from the trailer.....................a proper Ronnie Baseball facescan

Acuna.PNG

Can't wait but I wish they would add the options of relocating/adding expansion teams and a way to design your new stadium. Also, can we get the Astros trash can cam?

Forgot to mention that MLB TS will be on other consoles (not sure about PC) starting with '21

Haven't read anything about it, but it'll be a day 1 game for me. At this point with my various responsibilities I only play NHL, War Thunder, and The Show; MLB is just a really solid game and one where my **** reflexes don't hurt me (too bad) in online play, there's a spot for old age and treachery in the game until the higher divisions.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
2 dev streams today. First will be about the new defensive mechanics in the game (what Im most excited for) and the second it on the new tweak with the hitting engine.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
2 dev streams today. First will be about the new defensive mechanics in the game (what Im most excited for) and the second it on the new tweak with the hitting engine.
Defense needed work, the old "base hit becoming an inside the park HR" online every 3 or 4 games was annoying

Pre ordered the $80 version, get some DD stuff and just can't justify spending $100 to get even more fake baseball cards.

Pre ordered the $80 version, get some DD stuff and just can't justify spending $100 to get even more fake baseball cards.
Seems like that $80 version is worth it if you play DD, plus you get early access.

Seems like that $80 version is worth it if you play DD, plus you get early access.
The 99 one is the best version if you care anything at all about DD. First time ever that I can remember where a higher dollar edition gave you more than breaking even.

I haven't played much the last few years but I might give it a go this year.
It is the best ultimate team game out there IMO. Both with the things you have to do and also with rewards you can go after. The online play is subperb and so much different in something like Madden with all the exploits. The content they drop is great and they make it to where you dont really need to spend a dime to get a good team.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
If they pull off this online leagues thing and have scouting, regression, progression, and minors in it, it could be epic

View attachment 263044
Way too much coordination for someone casual like me, though I wish they'd come out with more roster cap options for online play.

Not that it matters as I've beaten pure diamond teams and lost to trash rosters, but being able to play on relatively equal footing without event gimmicks would be a plus as well.

Way too much coordination for someone casual like me, though I wish they'd come out with more roster cap options for online play.

Not that it matters as I've beaten pure diamond teams and lost to trash rosters, but being able to play on relatively equal footing without event gimmicks would be a plus as well.
They did a lot of Events with the roster caps. Enjoyed a lot of them, but yeah could have more. I dont think I would have time to be into online leagues either, but I think it would bring even more people to the game....especially with it going to other consoles next year.

They did a lot of Events with the roster caps. Enjoyed a lot of them, but yeah could have more. I dont think I would have time to be into online leagues either, but I think it would bring even more people to the game....especially with it going to other consoles next year.
I suppose I'm just complaining to complain, I guess the tradeoff between a balanced roster which I prefer vs a team with a bench of 54's evens out if you can get through the lineup a few times.

VN Store

Back