'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Yeah that's the way... Lol
I posted a long time ago in this thread that apparently Pruitt told his dad that his son had better be a Vol, or he wouldn’t have a job. Apparently, this rubbed Tyler the wrong way to the point that he didn’t want to be a Vol. Have no idea if there is any truth to it, but I’m starting to wonder more and more, if there is truth to it, with how this recruitment seems to be playing out.

Reactions: UTSuave’
If he doesn’t choose UT it won’t matter what he tells the coaches. Even if he handles it the right way some will still melt down and say stupid things on social media. They will call for his Fathers firing and that would be wrong. I am sure his dad has raised him to think for himself and to make the right choice for him. Just like I would as a dad. I still hope he chooses us for my selfish reasons because I think there is only one right choice. I dread the backlash if it isn’t us.
You're not wrong. There will be idiots that call for his father's head if he picks another school. Every fanbase has those idiots, and we're no different. But some of us know that a man's job shouldn't depend on the choices of his child. We're not all insane, even if we are passionate. I just hope whatever Tyler's decision is, whether it's UT or another school, that he's man enough not to play games. I hate what recruiting has become with these young men playing games with coaches and fanbases. At some point, someone needs to tell them to handle their business like men, not children. I hope this is advice that Tyler's father has given him.

I posted a long time ago in this thread that apparently Pruitt told his dad that his son had better be a Vol, or he wouldn’t have a job. Apparently, this rubbed Tyler the wrong way to the point that he didn’t want to be a Vol. Have no idea if there is any truth to it, but I’m starting to wonder more and more, if there is truth to it, with how this recruitment seems to be playing out.
I dont believe that no more than I believe the man in the moon.

Hard for me to believe this is true simply because there's no way it would be legal. Tyler's dad would have a lawsuit if the terms of his employment hinged on the decision of his teenage son, and frankly, I don't think Pruitt would be that petty and dumb.

Hard for me to believe this is true simply because there's no way it would be legal. Tyler's dad would have a lawsuit if the terms of his employment hinged on the decision of his teenage son, and frankly, I don't think Pruitt would be that petty and dumb.
Not saying I fully believe it either, but just bringing it up again with how weird this recruitment seems to be going, and with there being some thoughts he may choose UK over TN which would make 0 sense.

Sounds like I heard it from another who heard it from another. Sorry, I don't buy it.

If you heard this then you should reveal the sources. Otherwise it is just unconfirmed rumors and should not be posted because there are serious legal issues if it did happen.

Posted here... On a message board... Anonymously... And no idea if there's any truth to it? None?

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Isn't this exactly the kind of rumor Freak says do not post? Well, isn't it?

Not saying I fully believe it either, but just bringing it up again with how weird this recruitment seems to be going, and with there being some thoughts he may choose UK over TN which would make 0 sense.

As an Alumni, if this is true, I do not want Pruitt as our coach. If this is not true, I do not want you as a fan for posting this.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
As an Alumni, if this is true, I do not want Pruitt as our coach. If this is not true, I do not want you as a fan for posting this.
Lol. Dude, I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m an alumnus, too...UTCVM grad 2001. Don’t question my fandom. I’m not spreading rumors. I thought the recruiting side of this forum could handle me throwing this out there, and maybe discuss it some in light of how weird this recruitment has been the last few months and the new buzz that he may have given Stoops good news that he will commit to UK. Obviously, some of you can’t handle it. Go back to my original post from yesterday evening. I said:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS

It’s like some of you can’t read. You start attacking that I’m spreading rumors, blah, blah, blah. Give us your sources. You shouldn’t be a fan. Blah blah blah.

Spreading rumors would be saying that I have sources who heard Pruitt tell his dad that. I never said that, and I certainly have NO SOURCES. Lighten up, Francis.

And I'll bet you watch CNN for you news coverage as well ! jk
images

Lol. Dude, I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m an alumnus, too...UTCVM grad 2001. Don’t question my fandom. I’m not spreading rumors. I thought the recruiting side of this forum could handle me throwing this out there, and maybe discuss it some in light of how weird this recruitment has been the last few months and the new buzz that he may have given Stoops good news that he will commit to UK. Obviously, some of you can’t handle it. Go back to my original post from yesterday evening. I said:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS

It’s like some of you can’t read. You start attacking that I’m spreading rumors, blah, blah, blah. Give us your sources. You shouldn’t be a fan. Blah blah blah.

Spreading rumors would be saying that I have sources who heard Pruitt tell his dad that. I never said that, and I certainly have NO SOURCES. Lighten up, Francis.

1573734792200.gif

VN Store

Back