Hail to the Washington Commanders

Jeff Bezos ties to DC make him an interesting thought to help this franchise, but Snyder isn’t going to sell.

We’ve hinted at things before, but Snyder finally has broken me. I watched the second half of the Panthers-Packers game as background noise and if my math is correct, I’ve watched all of 11 quarters of the NFL now, 6 of those being the Redskins. I just don’t care anymore

Jeff Bezos ties to DC make him an interesting thought to help this franchise, but Snyder isn’t going to sell.

We’ve hinted at things before, but Snyder finally has broken me. I watched the second half of the Panthers-Packers game as background noise and if my math is correct, I’ve watched all of 11 quarters of the NFL now, 6 of those being the Redskins. I just don’t care anymore
I haven’t watched the Skins since the Dallas game.

You need to bring back the yellow pants. That's why you suck.

Not really but I think they looked pretty cool.

Fine.
I’d rather have JG. And that says A LOT

Point is, he sucks a**.
Lol JG would get annihilated at this point in an NFL setting. Haskins made plays today. He’s better than he was a month ago. He’s even quickly figuring out how to avoid blitzes. He may never be Mahomes, Brady, Rogers or Brees, but I’m not going to throw a fit with his performance either.

He’s got a dumpster fire coaching staff and the most incompetent front office in professional sports, yet he’s actually improving. Kinda shocking really

If that’s your argument for he’s worse than XFL qbs, I guess we realize it’s a personal issue, not a factual one. Was it stupid? Yes. Was it excusable? Absolutely
That had nothing to do with it, just simply pointing it out.

Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year to 26 TDs. The line of rookie qbs throwing lots of INTs is long. This thread was ready to throw Cousins away after his first real season and by the end of his deal, this thread pretty much agreed it was just a money thing. Now he has the third highest completion percentage and 21 TDs to only 3 INTs.

The difference? Likely a combo of coaching, experience and a real supporting team. Haskins has none of those at his disposal

Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year to 26 TDs. The line of rookie qbs throwing lots of INTs is long. This thread was ready to throw Cousins away after his first real season and by the end of his deal, this thread pretty much agreed it was just a money thing. Now he has the third highest completion percentage and 21 TDs to only 3 INTs.

The difference? Likely a combo of coaching, experience and a real supporting team. Haskins has none of those at his disposal
What's his record against winning teams? Doubt it's changed much.

TBH, IDGAF about this team anymore. Titan Up (probably, maybe)

Last edited:

PeYtOn MaNnInG. How many other QBs have had "bad" first years and not done s*** else?

I'd bet a good sum Haskins will end up more like them than Peyton.

VN Store

Back