How much Would You Be Willing to pay for New NCAA Game?

How much Would You Be Willing to pay for New NCAA Game?

• $40-50

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • $50-60

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • $60-75

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • $75-100

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • More than $100

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I'll Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Me and buddy of mine had this debate earlier today. Would be interested in seeing everyone's answer......

I voted $60-$75 mainly because I think there will be a price jump to $70 for games this next generation.

I voted $60-$75 mainly because I think there will be a price jump to $70 for games this next generation.

This has been said for a while yet its still not true, honestly expecting more games to go the F2P route is more likely than a price jump

This has been said for a while yet its still not true, honestly expecting more games to go the F2P route is more likely than a price jump
I think both are likely. There will be more F2P games, but publishers will raise the price on games that aren't to balance out the money lost from not having micro-transactions in those games. Also, digital games are cheaper to publish so maybe that will help keep the costs down. I think the prices will go up but hope they don't.

My gut feeling is EA will micro transaction the game into something I don't want to play. All I care about is dynasty. That's all I ever played. I could see dynasty being brought back, but recruiting is much harder unless you "buy" extra recruiting points each week of the season. That's my fear at least.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't do a standard full priced game. It's a popular series and they know there's people waiting for the next release. Just because it's EA, I'd probably wait a little while for a decent review to see what it's really like.

VN Store

Back