Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Another great cover.

Yea, we talked about before. I didn't know that was a cover until a couple a years ago. All my life I thought it was his.

I found out by watching a YouTube video of "Top 10 Best Covers". I was like " W. IN. THE. F".

I think it was 1. Another on there that I agreed with was Smoking in the boys room. I remember my dad had the 45 of Brownsville Station back in the day and played it all the time. I like it better for sentimental value, but MC rocks.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Gwen is a real beauty, but Miranda is pretty too, plus she has that "crazy country girl that could kick my ass" appeal.

Reactions: tnuhcvols
I'm not a fan of her, but I'm not familiar with any of her music. That was good.

Tay Tay >>>Pink
Gwen Stafani >>>Miranda Lambert

IMHO.
Music wise, I like all of these ladies. But I tend to like a lot of different styles.

Reactions: tnuhcvols
Yea, we talked about before. I didn't know that was a cover until a couple a years ago. All my life I thought it was his.

I found out by watching a YouTube video of "Top 10 Best Covers". I was like " W. IN. THE. F".

I think it was 1. Another on there that I agreed with was Smoking in the boys room. I remember my dad had the 45 of Brownsville Station back in the day and played it all the time. I like it better for sentimental value, but MC rocks.

I read somewhere that Dylan liked Jimi's cover of the song so much he started performing it that way.

Beatles are NOT overrated. That's like saying Elvis is overrated. Whether you like their music or not, they helped shape the history of rock music. Personally, I love their music. If you ever go to Vegas, I recommend the Cirque du Soleil Beatles' show. I thought it was very good.

Beatles are NOT overrated. That's like saying Elvis is overrated. Whether you like their music or not, they helped shape the history of rock music. Personally, I love their music. If you ever go to Vegas, I recommend the Cirque du Soleil Beatles' show. I thought it was very good.
I tend to lean overrated, but you cannot argue their influence on the music industry as a whole. For the record gwen would take miranda at gate 21

Reactions: malinoisvol
I tend to lean overrated, but you cannot argue their influence on the music industry as a whole. For the record gwen would take miranda at gate 21
Not so sure about that. If it comes to a scrap, my money's on the Texas girl whipping the Cali girl's ass. City girls worry too much about breaking nails or having their weave pulled out. Country girls just kick ass.

Not so sure about that. If it comes to a scrap, my money's on the Texas girl whipping the Cali girl's ass. City girls worry too much about breaking nails or having their weave pulled out. Country girls just kick ass.

At any rate whatever the outcome, that's a fight I'm paying to see

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back