2019 Fall Baseball Thread

I was there today. Lost the first game 5-3. We were up 1-0 until the 7th I believe. We had more hits than they did, but most were with two outs and no one on. Second game was a 2-2 tie but I left midway through.

Reactions: RollerVol
It was a scrimmage. Different pitchers every inning. Working out kinks. It was a good time! Free Vols baseball! My friend’s son met Coach V at the camp and he let him be the bat boy today. Today he converted from a Vandy to Vol fan because of how well the players and coaches treated him. 🍊

Attachments

• E5D25AF2-2318-457D-A6E8-7A848438283A.jpeg
    E5D25AF2-2318-457D-A6E8-7A848438283A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
I was there today. Lost the first game 5-3. We were up 1-0 until the 7th I believe. We had more hits than they did, but most were with two outs and no one on. Second game was a 2-2 tie but I left midway through.

Ouch

Not a good day

I see this as a good thing. Let them come down to reality a little bit. The team has a chance to do really good things in the spring.

Reactions: RollerVol
The team I watched yesterday was very Solid...Pitching and Defense was Great. The Bats were streaky but also shuffled around a lot , as they should be in a fall scrimmage... I agree that this team has a really nice chance to do something special . I firmly believe we will Host this year and will me in a Super!! Calling ALL Vol Fans to Get behind this Baseball Team..It's A really Fun Team to Follow!! If you like Good Baseball , you will like watching the BaseVols!!! Road to OMAHA goes through Knoxville this Spring!!

The team I watched yesterday was very Solid...Pitching and Defense was Great. The Bats were streaky but also shuffled around a lot , as they should be in a fall scrimmage... I agree that this team has a really nice chance to do something special . I firmly believe we will Host this year and will me in a Super!! Calling ALL Vol Fans to Get behind this Baseball Team..It's A really Fun Team to Follow!! If you like Good Baseball , you will like watching the BaseVols!!! Road to OMAHA goes through Knoxville this Spring!!
Have another 🍺

It was a scrimmage. Different pitchers every inning. Working out kinks. It was a good time! Free Vols baseball! My friend’s son met Coach V at the camp and he let him be the bat boy today. Today he converted from a Vandy to Vol fan because of how well the players and coaches treated him. 🍊

nice job Sy...sounds like that boy has his head on straight now...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back