Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

As a Liverpool fan, let me remind everyone. We were 7 points clear after Boxing Day last season...We were 5 clear with 3 to play in 2013/2014...

You have nothing to worry about this year.
If City can't get their defense in order, you're probably right. On the other hand, there's two head to head meetings between the two, and if City can find a way to win them both, that nearly erases the deficit right there. Again, there's 30 league games left to play, plus Liverpool are competing in CL and both domestic Cups. That's a lot of matches where they could sustain injuries. Waaaay too soon to be engraving their names on the trophy at this point.

Reactions: MAD
You have nothing to worry about this year.

Only been a fan since 2005. I've got plenty to worry about considering our EPL history. I would seriously consider tanking every other competition and focusing solely on the EPL

As a Liverpool fan, let me remind everyone. We were 7 points clear after Boxing Day last season...We were 5 clear with 3 to play in 2013/2014...
I still cannot believe Liverpool has not won an EPL title given they won English First Division titles 11 times in the 70s and 80s and have won the CL a couple of times since the EPL was created.

liverpool/manu about to start

hoping it's a good one (as a neutral observer)

kind of feeling like it'll end up 3-1 liverpool

Reactions: MAD
liverpool/manu about to start

hoping it's a good one (as a neutral observer)

kind of feeling like it'll end up 3-1 liverpool
I'm conflicted, I enjoy seeing Manchester United’s demise but I also want Liverpool to lose at least one match so they can’t use the ‘invincible’ moniker. I have a feeling your right, 3-1 Liverpool.

Arsenal were trailing 1-2
Pepe comes on at the 75th minute
Scores at the 80th minute
And again at the death
Arsenal wins 3-2

Reactions: DocVOLiday
At the NBC fan fest, the Spurs and Arsenal fans all seem kinda normal, but the Liverpool fans all look like they belong in some kind of asylum.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
NBC Sports announced Sunday afternoon that the next Premier League Mornings Live fan festival will be in Miami. The event will take place on Dec. 14 and 15. The specific time and location of the event has not yet been announced.
Looks like a lot of fun, I might have to make the trip down from Tampa Bay.

NBC Sports announced Sunday afternoon that the next Premier League Mornings Live fan festival will be in Miami. The event will take place on Dec. 14 and 15. The specific time and location of the event has not yet been announced.
Looks like a lot of fun, I might have to make the trip down from Tampa Bay.

That sucks. I don't have a day off in December until Xmas Eve. Why couldn't they do this in January.

I hope Wynwood, but I am afraid they will choose South Beach.

EIYxovAWsAAkXLC

Simply. Unbelievable.

Probably biased but I don't recall a stronger team mentally than this one has been the past few years.

I can't be the only footy fan in the forum. Post your squad and how you things shape out this season. What do you think the lineup will be, how was their transfer business? Just whatever you want to talk about if there's interest. I suppose I should start.

Liverpool FC:

Klopp brought in a whole host of newcomers since January. VVD has already proven himself a game changer and with Fabinho, Keita, Shaqiri and Alisson joining this summer, we may have a good chance at challenging City for a league title. Hard to say how Klopp will select the team but here's how I think it will flesh out; Alisson in goal, Robertson, VVD, Gomez, Clyne/Alexander-Arnold at the back. In the middle it will likely be Kieta, Fabinho and either Milner or Shaqiri and the front three pick themselves Mane, Firmino and Salah. Should be a good season, hoping for big things, any silverware would be fantastic.
F Liverpool! Everton Everton Everton! COYBIB!

VN Store

Back