Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not a remaster or remake!)

Well...atleast they're getting rid of that garbage season pass and the dlc will be free.

The article sounds promising but I've heard that same ole song and dance before ....then the game turned out to be garbage.....examples: Ghost and Advanced Warfare just to name a few.

Well...atleast they're getting rid of that garbage season pass and the dlc will be free.

The article sounds promising but I've heard that same ole song and dance before ....then the game turned out to be garbage.....examples: Ghost and Advanced Warfare just to name a few.

I'm highly suspicious. This is the route some games are going and it turns into live service crap filled with micro transactions. Dice/EA got rid of paid dlc for BF5 and it's been awful so far. They actually just removed two of the online games from the game completely. Yes that's right. Players actually have less game types to choose from now than when they bought the game. And they also recently slowed player progression compared to what it's been, but fortunately you can now micro transaction your way through the artificial grind they created. All new changes just added.

I'm highly suspicious. This is the route some games are going and it turns into live service crap filled with micro transactions. Dice/EA got rid of paid dlc for BF5 and it's been awful so far. They actually just removed two of the online games from the game completely. Yes that's right. Players actually have less game types to choose from now than when they bought the game. And they also recently slowed player progression compared to what it's been, but fortunately you can now micro transaction your way through the artificial grind they created. All new changes just added.
Didn't help that they released the game half finished.

Open Beta Sept 14th, 15th, and 16th for PS4

Open Beta Sept 21st, 22nd, and 23rd for PC/Xbox/PS4

Modern warfare is where it was at back in the day when it was released. I absolutely loved playing that game. Great story. Modern warfare 2 was awesome as well. However modern warfare 3 is where everything went off the rails and I haven't bought a call of duty game ever since. They have my attention with this one, but there is still a good chance I will not get it.

Reactions: Fun coupon VOL
The original MW is probably my favorite video game of all time. It was the first game I ever had for PS 3 and to me it was the biggest jump I’d ever seen from one platform to the next. I’m sure plenty of you guys will disagree with that, but that’s how I see it.

I have been anti cod for years now. I know everyone says oh this one isn’t as bad, or this one may change things finally. I honestly think this is the first one in a very long time I’ve actually wanted to play. Looks pretty good to me.

How so? What will give it reply value

For me the online play. Thats what im all about. I played the 2v2 beta, last weekends, then started again today and so far i love the maps, has some cool new game modes, finally crossplay, better gameplay. And honestly so glad its not futuristic crap.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
For me the online play. Thats what im all about. I played the 2v2 beta, last weekends, then started again today and so far i love the maps, has some cool new game modes, finally crossplay, better gameplay. And honestly so glad its not futuristic crap.
If I play on PC can I join a mic party with them if they’re on ps4

I’m really hoping the campaign is good too. I always though the original MW’s campaign was excellent, but grew to like BF online play better. I played last night for the first time and thought it was pretty good even though I am terrible.

Also, I’m with you about the futuristic crap. That stuff does nothing for me.

For me, this game would be all about the story. I don't do online PvP anymore as it has gotten old and boring. Give me a story longer than 5 hours that is worth being a part of and watching unfold. That's why I loved MW and MW2. MW3 was when they went to crap because it was rushed with the story being too sporadic, random, and just not good at all.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back