Alabama bans abortion, pending Gov signature

Christianity seems to be the organization that he represents, has a blog about such and by the way he's an ordained minister (it tells on him). Are you suggesting that all Christians are self-serving or just the methodist cult?

Truthfully, I'd obfuscate my point and bow out if I were you too.

You still have not read the article about him that you posted. Once again, I am not talking about the Methodist church when I mention the organization that he heads. I realize that I gave you a trigger to attack when I called his 60 member church a little "cult". But try to change gears and look up what OTHER group he heads that would benefit from his statements.

You still have not read the article about him that you posted. Once again, I am not talking about the Methodist church when I mention the organization that he heads.

All this nonsense, and you still haven't articulated why he's self-serving and ignorant.

And you still can not/will not read your own posted article about this "saint" of a man.

Keep attacking the messenger. Ted Bundy could have posted this and he still wouldn't have been wrong, but it wasn't. It was a preacher and instead of owning the fact you got out of your lane and ate pavement and wave off, you instead chose to attack his credibility and that of his congregation. You called him "ignorant and self-serving" before you knew who he was or anything about him, sad.

Last edited:
Keep attacking the messenger. Ted Bundy could have posted this and he still wouldn't have been wrong, but it wasn't. It was a preacher and instead of owning the fact you got out of your lane and ate pavement and wave off, you instead chose to attack his credibility and that of his congregation. You called him "ignorant and self-serving" before you knew who he was or anything about him, sad.

Once AGAIN.......I 100% stand behind what I have said about him and IF, and we all realize that it is a HUGE if with you, you would read what you post as "gotcha" shat before you post it, you might have a clue as to why he is self-serving with his post. The "messenger" in this case IS the issue.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Once AGAIN.......I 100% stand behind what I have said about him and IF, and we all realize that it is a HUGE if with you, you would read what you post as "gotcha" shat before you post it, you might have a clue as to why he is self-serving with his post. The "messenger" in this case IS the issue.

It wasn't a "gotcha." I'd wager you simply saw an opportunity to take a swipe at something I posted not realizing that by doing so you were taking a bite out a giant turd sandwich.

Your hate filled response to the minister's opinion was served without commentary by me, as was pointed out. Again, you played yourself.

Texas House Approves Bill Banning Funding of Abortion Providers

The Texas House of Representatives passed a measure Friday night that would ban any state or local government from using taxpayer funds to partner with abortion providers, even for non-abortion services.

defund-planned-parenthood-abortion-640x480.jpg

Senate Bill 22, authored by state Sen. Donna Campbell (R), would prohibit the state and local governments to contract with abortion providers, such as Planned Parenthood, for any services, including sex education and contraception initiatives.

It wasn't a "gotcha." I'd wager you simply saw an opportunity to take a swipe at something I posted not realizing that by doing so you were taking a bite out a giant turd sandwich.

Your hate filled response to the minister's opinion was served without commentary, as was pointed out. Again, you played yourself.

You would lose that wager. But, Sep is ALWAYS right. Carry on oh self admitted Guru of Troll.

Reactions: volfanjustin

The Texas House of Representatives passed a measure Friday night that would ban any state or local government from using taxpayer funds to partner with abortion providers, even for non-abortion services.

defund-planned-parenthood-abortion-640x480.jpg

Senate Bill 22, authored by state Sen. Donna Campbell (R), would prohibit the state and local governments to contract with abortion providers, such as Planned Parenthood, for any services, including sex education and contraception initiatives.

That Donna woman cant tell women what to do with their bodies...

wait...

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Because that makes them seem more intelligent than the pro life folks when they do that? It would be nice if you could have a calm, serious discussion about serious issues without resorting to that garbage. And it comes from both sides.

Pro-choice people can't seem to get this facts wrapped around their heads
It would be interesting to ask what qualifies a particular tissue as part of one's body. From a medical perspective, I would propose that said tissue would have to be comprised of cells containing the same genetic material, save minor mutations and the haploid/50% content of gametes (egg/sperm) -- which is still completely native to the organism.

VN Store

Back