UFC Thread

I never paid for UFC PPVs anyways but now even the fight nights and prelims are on +, I'm not paying for that.

It's totally worth it if it works. They've been doing fight nights about every other week. I'll pay $3 for an event, plus you get other stuff, like all the 30 for 30's, Peyton Manning's film show, etc.

No, I just learned about him, but he seems cool. Gucci is your mang
I thought i saw you say a while back that you liked him, my bad. Theo and Brendan have a podcast together where they just joke on each other and people that send in videos and stuff. It's funny but next to Theo Brendan seems very...unfunny.

I can't believe Schaub is a standup comic. He seems like a funny hang, but I don't get how he could make money off jokes.

So I've started watching the old UFC events. I've always known a lot of the history and seen the highlights but watching the full events with no weight classes and seeing how no one was prepared for BJJ is strangely entertaining. I know who wins most of these fights and I still find myself pretty enthralled. Also the terrible 90s production makes it so campy and fun.

My question is, for the folks who have seen a lot of these older events, any worth skipping? I don't anticipate watching all 100 or so that I haven't seen so if there are some widely accepted duds that I can pass on, perhaps once I get past the first few where anything goes, I would love to know.

VN Store

Back