Amateur Hour Continues

If the dems. ever elected a Trump-like candidate, I would hope the repubs would do all within their power to get rid of him/her. However, the dems will never elect such a person.
The Dems could put up Satan and in your mind you would justify it. Probably still claim Trump was worse.

He has no direct responsibility to prosecute anything.

If in the future there are articles and he votes against them for no good reason, criticize away. But he has no duty here, especially being in the minority party.

Amazing how little you guys expect out of elected officials when their words support your cause.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The right thing is seeing Trump removed from office.....And it may be as high as 36%.
If our leaders would all do the right thing, Trump would be impeached and gone. Dems. are having to factor in the repub. senators' unwillingness to do the right thing.
Its like you live on another planet from the rest of us earthlings.

He increased the likelihood of eventual impeachment and the number of people who would find it justified.

Nope.

Personally I think he’s getting ready primary Trump or make a 3rd party run for POTUS. This was nothing more than a political stunt.

It does seem that way, but the beings I encounter in the PF are nothing like the beings I encounter in my everyday life.
That kinda proves my point. I've lived all over the place and traveled to many places and most (by a good margin) see the bad in the ideas you hold so dear.

Not trying to dox you or anything, just curious, but what area do you live in?

That kinda proves my point. I've lived all over the place and traveled to many places and most (by a good margin) see the bad in the ideas you hold so dear.

Not trying to dox you or anything, just curious, but what area do you live in?
30 miles north east Metro Atlanta.

VN Store

Back