What did you have for dinner II?

Wednesday night, I pan poached cubed chicken breast meat in a bed of finely chopped carrots, orange bell peppers, and sweet Vidalia onions with a smidgen of crushed garlic (my wife questioningly characterized this as "Vol chicken"). It was seasoned simply with salt & ground black pepper. I served this over saffron rice.

Last night, my wife concocted "taco pizza" - she sprinkled left-over seasoned ground beef from home made taco night, onion slivers, and crushed bits of broken taco shell on top of a frozen 4-cheese pizza. She served the slices with dollops of plain Greek yogurt and Tabasco sauce on the side. It was tasty.

Leftover "Vol Chicken" in quesadillas with a blend of cheddar and smoked Gouda cheeses, accompanied by sliced avocado, salsa, and a big dollop of Greek yogurt

Apparently, I am the only one eating. Did I miss the memo on some group fast?
Well, ok: three pieces of Orbit White spearmint gum and a bottle of water (stuck on planes with tight connections)

I did have a Neely's chopped pork shoulder barbecue sandwich earlier in MEM while waiting on a plane. Worst meal ever to try to eat at a gate, but good barbecue.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back