The last kingdom

If you like Vikings, does it compare?

Plan on starting a binge after a few others. Bosch starts another season tomorrow on Prime.
I’m near the end of season 3.
Love this show. I’m going to start the books on vacation. Red and I are calling this show “tales of Uhtred the dumbasses”. Uthred is my favorite flawed hero in a long time.

I’m near the end of season 3.
Love this show. I’m going to start the books on vacation. Red and I are calling this show “tales of Uhtred the dumbasses”. Uthred is my favorite flawed hero in a long time.
I like that title... Lol

Well I’m done till the new season comes out.

I find myself wanting to smite someone. Lol

Huge fan. It was recommended in my Netflix feed and I was hooked. Was kinda mad with how the last season started. I get what they were doing, but did not like the way things went down, since I really liked that family dynamic (trying to keep spoiler-free as can be).

Love this show. I’m tempted to read the books. But the reading the ASOIAF books keeps me from liking Game of Thrones so I think I’ll let the show finish first.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Love this show. I’m tempted to read the books. But the reading the ASOIAF books keeps me from liking Game of Thrones so I think I’ll let the show finish first.

There’s some really interesting stuff out there on Alfred the great and Ulhtred the brave. It’s interesting to see what little history we actually know from that time and how this show/ and the books filled in the gaps.
Ithe show actually takes 2 guys named Ulhtred from history and makes them one guy.

Anyone else pick up on Abba and who his grand father was?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
One of my favs. Last season wasnt as good as first, really more a build up for S4. I like the idea of ....

I've watched this show since it came out. I like it. I'm a big fan of Vikings so I like the show. This last season, that blonde chick that he hooks up with is DAMN HOT, that's for sure.

Great show. I love "Historical Fiction" shows that mix some truth with fantasy. To be honest, haven't watched much past a few episodes in season 2...I find myself wanting to watch to many binge worthy shows.

VN Store

Back