MLB The Show

Disappointed that Acuna didn’t make Diamond this update, but have the think of he keeps his play up he will be there.

I have been pretty dumb with my card management as this is the first year I have really gone deep into Diamond Dynasty. At one time, I had Baez, Lindor, Judge, Feller on my roster and I sold every one of them chasing other cards in the card packs. Word of advice................if you pull guys like this, keep them unless you are flipping to outright buy someone like Trout. I got Baez, Lindor, and Judge all in headliner packs and Feller was a random pack I believe. Don't make my mistakes lol.

I have been pretty dumb with my card management as this is the first year I have really gone deep into Diamond Dynasty. At one time, I had Baez, Lindor, Judge, Feller on my roster and I sold every one of them chasing other cards in the card packs. Word of advice................if you pull guys like this, keep them unless you are flipping to outright buy someone like Trout. I got Baez, Lindor, and Judge all in headliner packs and Feller was a random pack I believe. Don't make my mistakes lol.
I sell diamond pitchers, unless I had a true elite...I'm going to have Cueto and Newhouser diamonds before too long and will keep em as anchors.

Live series diamond position players are huge because of inside edge especially.

Reactions: BearCat204
Is there a way to play this mode without being online? Is it worth it?

Is there a way to play this mode without being online? Is it worth it?
Yes, there is sooooooo much to do offline. So many moments to play, boss battles, conquest, certain challenges in the programs that are offline content only. You could even complete Inning 1 (or at least the level to get the diamond choice.

Warning though, you will get into the offline content so much that you will wonder into online play and then realize that it is very good and not a laggy cluster that it has been in the past. I get only wanting to play offline though

Yes, there is sooooooo much to do offline. So many moments to play, boss battles, conquest, certain challenges in the programs that are offline content only. You could even complete Inning 1 (or at least the level to get the diamond choice.

Warning though, you will get into the offline content so much that you will wonder into online play and then realize that it is very good and not a laggy cluster that it has been in the past. I get only wanting to play offline though
Gotcha.

I don’t have the online service - that’s why I’m asking. I just bought the PlayStation two weeks ago for this game and RTTS specifically.

But because I’ve been leveling up in RTTS I have acquired what I think are some pretty good cards. It looks like my team is getting better without me paying much attention.

Gotcha.

I don’t have the online service - that’s why I’m asking. I just bought the PlayStation two weeks ago for this game and RTTS specifically.

But because I’ve been leveling up in RTTS I have acquired what I think are some pretty good cards. It looks like my team is getting better without me paying much attention.
You don't need PS+ but need to be connected to the servers, I believe you need PS+ for online games but there's plenty to do without it

Also the AJ Ramos in one of the xp reward packs is insane. His pitches make me sea sick they move so much

I need to finish the sony partners moments. For whatever reason I had no clue you got a headliner pack (2) for finishing them all. Headliner packs have been very good to me.

Anyone know anything else about what kind of packs we might get with this Topps Now rewards Voucher? Is it going to be 1 topps now reward voucher for each pack?

I need to finish the sony partners moments. For whatever reason I had no clue you got a headliner pack (2) for finishing them all. Headliner packs have been very good to me.

Anyone know anything else about what kind of packs we might get with this Topps Now rewards Voucher? Is it going to be 1 topps now reward voucher for each pack?
I'm not sure, I would guess it's a tiered system since a lot of those Topps Now challenges are easy as hell.

Finally got the 90 breakout Jr card for my team. 1st AB tanked seasons put a fastball 400 feet into right C220D5D4-8C2E-4330-8A88-5DF0E1AE249A.jpeg

Conquest is weird, played one with 5 common giants in a random lineup on Vet and win 6-1, then next game with my regular lineup win 2-0 in 6 innings.

Got pissed last night so I got a 10 pack, Acuna and a diamond glove. There goes my random luck for the tear.

Also, I've see more Mike Trouts this year in versus than in all of last year.

Got pissed last night so I got a 10 pack, Acuna and a diamond glove. There goes my random luck for the tear.

Also, I've see more Mike Trouts this year in versus than in all of last year.
I haven’t seen too many of them

That Acuna is a good card. I stocked up on it when he was selling for like 6k. He will be a diamond soon

Game has been soooo satisfying the last few days. Have had 4 games where I either have gone in the late innings tied or down and end up with some walkoffs. Had a game last night against a guy who was up 4-0 heading into the bottom of the 9th and I end up hitting a 1 run homer with Trevor Story in my 8th spot then end up winning it with a GS by FF5.

Who's your pick at 300 stars for 2nd inning?

Thinking Miggy at 3rd, but my lineup as it is really needs more lefties. Bumgarner isn't the kind of pitcher that I generally do well with.

Game has been soooo satisfying the last few days. Have had 4 games where I either have gone in the late innings tied or down and end up with some walkoffs. Had a game last night against a guy who was up 4-0 heading into the bottom of the 9th and I end up hitting a 1 run homer with Trevor Story in my 8th spot then end up winning it with a GS by FF5.

I agree, going out and trying goes a long way. Lots of people are defeated as soon as they see the other roster or go down 3 runs.

That said I'm solidly below 50th percentile and know when my ship's getting pushed in but hang out for my card

Currently working on these uniforms. Currently using a Vols set, but wanting to mix it up a bit and these are from the Huntsville Stars who used to be the AA Oakland affiliate here. Remember seeing Jose and Weiss play on the same field here back in the day.5F28B834-A4B8-4258-AD91-67BC9F95888F.jpeg

Reactions: Toujours Pret
The 3rd Inning bosses look sweet. I want that Rickey card soooo bad, but the Alomar one looks really good too and he's a switch hitter. The Verlander one looks good too, but there are already so many legit end game cards in the game already. Happy grinding

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back